---

"Show respect!" Jean shouted while I was busy doodling something in my notes the following morning.

I stood, of course, but I didn't expect that I'm going to regret standing.

Sun. Sun was in the front with P'Ken.

Why is P'Ken here? Why is he with Sun? Are they dating?

All of us greeted P'Ken, tagging along with Jean's joke.

"Hey! Hey! I'm not your teacher!" P'Ken was laughing. It was obvious that he was happy, and I hate it. I hate that he's happy because of Sun.

Everyone stormed P'Ken questions that made him laugh even more, while Sun was also laughing beside him.

Am I being selfish? Why don't I like Sun laughing?

"Hey. One at a time. I just...walked your classmate here, Sun" P'Ken silenced my classmates.

Pain. That's it that I  felt. Pain that made me sat back on my chair as he bid farewell to Sun when my aunty Kraimin came.

Sun walked towards his seat beside me. I can feel his happiness, I can feel him.

I looked at him. He looked back at me. 

I looked away. I hope he's still looking at me.

"You didn't tell me! I hate you!" I heard Nam whispered to Sun.

"What?!" Sun snapped.

"About P'Ken!" Nam's surprised look made me curious about them too. Slowly, I adjusted my chair until I got closer to Sun, but I accidentally stepped on his foot that made him yelp.

"Aw!" My eyes widened. I wanted to apologize, or reach for his foot, but all of the sacrifices I've had would just turn to nothing if I do it, so I looked away again.

They continued chatting, but they've lowered their voice already.

Sh*t Nam! Louden your voice.I can't hear you!

Slowly and carefully, I once again adjusted my seat towards Sun, but I still couldn't hear them.

"What's your problem?!" was what I heard clearly when Sun abruptly stood up. He was looking at me while I covered my face with my hand out of shyness as everyone looked at him.
---

Lunch time again. I don't know when it started but I suddenly become nervous when our lunch time comes.

Copper and the whole gang were on the way to the canteen. It was one of the peaceful walks we've had since the beginning of the semester, but Nong Jey, Copper's half-brother ruined our mood.

"In-Sun huh? How cuuuuuuuuuuuuute." All of us paused for our breaths.

I could see Sun, Peach Oh and Nam far from us, already eating.

"P' would be so happy if he knows about this." Jey added.

"What?" I got confused by Jey's words. Copper is his brother.

Why would Copper be happy by knowing about my relationsip with Sun? Besides, he already knows about it for a year now. Is he P'Kip's accomplice? Or is Nong Jey...?

Copper was fast. He already understood what's happening. He reached for Jey's collar and pulled him toward him while Jey just sarcastically laughed by Copper's response.

"Tell me that you're not one of Kip's spies, and I might give you a short delay on making you spurt blood!" Copper glared at him.

"And if I really am P'Kip's accomplice?" Jey answered back.

I should be the one getting angry at Jey, I should be the one threatening him, but Copper was angrier than I am.

"Copper!" Oh's voice made us look at him, making Copper release Jey's collar.

"Stay out of this, or you wanna join him?" Copper was obviously enraged by Jey's words, even I was already scared of him.

Automatically, Lot, Tae and Saunk got hold of Oh as he tried to help Jey.

"In!" It was Nam. "Jey's a member of HQB! Don't you pity him?"

How can I pity someone who may hurt Sun?

"It's his fault." I answered Nam.

Then the ruckus started, Oh gets past Lot, Tae and Saunk and grabbed Jey from Copper that made Copper angrier. Instead of punching Jey, he directed his fists to Oh instead.

I don't know who to help. I just wished Oh, Sun and others didn't intervene.

I saw Miss Jitra, and aunty Kraimin in the canteen's entrance. I tried stopping Copper, but I just got on his way until Miss Jitra came.

"Why am I not surprised that it's you who's making the ruckus here?" Miss Jitra started.

Aunty Kraimin pulled me away from the group, her eyes glaring.

"What are you doing to Jey huh?!" She said.

I yanked my hand away. "What?! Don't tell me he's your son too?!" I whispered to her with gritted teeth.

"No! But hurt Jey and I will tell your father about your relationship with Mr. Akin--"

"Miss Kraimin?" Miss Jitra called for my aunty who was blabbing things that I couldn't take hearing.

"Ka?" Aunty Kraimin turned to a tamed cat in an instant.

"No need to ask them on what happened. I have more experience handling them than you. All of you, come to my office. Right now!" 

We all started walking towards Miss Jitra's office.

Miss Jitra walked beside me and whispered something in my ears,"Don't worry. I'll take care with this bitch." then she walked ahead of us.

I smiled. I got happy by Miss Jitra's words, I mean, who wouldn't be?

---

A/N I'm sorry for the delayed update. I got busy reviewing for an examination these past days. Hope you understand^^

*Few more chapters and we're over with In's dramas 😂 Then let's go back to Sun's crying. Just kidding 😁