Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Feburary Twenty Eighth 2013 NOON - THURSDAY. (All Rights Reserved) (Colton haynes as Seth, what a cutie (;)

Waking up with a slight groan, Alessa felt the arm of her fiance draped across her waist, making it difficult to get up so she could use the restroom, she gently tapped on Alec making him stir but not wake up completely. "Ugh, come on--wake up." She muttered shaking him roughly, but he still didn't wake up. She sighed and tried slipping under his heavy arm, but his grip suddenly tightened on her waking her up. "What are you doing?" He asked staring at her. She was almost tempted to say getting out of bed what does it look like, but Alec absolutely hates it when she gives him an attitude. "I need to use the restroom." She groaned, if she waited any longer she would have had an accident.

He lifted his arm allowing her to get out from under his arm. She saw the opportunity and got off the bed quickly, running to the restroom. Sighing in relief once she let go of her bladder. "Alessa! What the fuck is taking so long!" The rough voice of her fiance screamed. "I just told you! I'm using the restroom, literally! Can I have like five minutes to myself at least!" She screamed back, but she didn't think before she spoke her words, and she could tell right now that she was going to regret saying that.

The restroom door was suddenly being pounded on. "Was that an attitude I heard Alessa?" She heard him speak through the door. "Uh- I- Um- I- Wha- NO!" She stuttered. She could practically heard the smirk "Open the door Alessa..." He demanded. "Okay, hold on..." She muttered wiping herself before washing her hands. "I said open the door Alessa, when I want something, I expect it delivered to me immediately." He growled.

Well, sorry I'm gonna make you wait now.. She thought to herself bitterly.

She knew that when he wanted something, he made sure he did everything in his power to get the thing he wanted. "Ok." She muttered opening the door, he stepped in once the door was opened, glancing around the room not seeing anything, he let out a grunt of appreciation to his fiance. "I want to go see Lance today." She muttered, Alec's face turned from one of calmness to rigid in 2.5 seconds. "Why? So he could demand you to tell him what happens between us? I already know your parents know, even though you didn't tell them I feel the hate they feel towards me, Lance made sure I knew he hated me yesterday. It's obvious they won't let me in the house, so that means you would be going alone. I can't allow that." He murmured coming close to her, ducking his head down towards her neck kissing on it slightly.

"I just want to see my brother, I won't tell them anything I promise... And I know if I tell them I won't like the consequences, so I won't tell them, I just want you to trust me Alec." She sighed, Alec raised his brow at her. "Fine, but if I find out you told them, yo-well, let's just say you won't be leaving the house for a very very long time." He growled in her ear, walking away from her angrily.

"Thank you..." She whispered to herself, before stepping out of the bathroom, walking to find something to wear, deciding on a tank top and a hoodie, she would just cover the rest of the bruises with concealer, she made sure the hoodie wasn't too baggy, it would make it suspicious, she found dark skinny jeans, making sure to grab her converse, she ran to the bathroom and fixed up her makeup making sure her bruises weren't visible, she knew it was worthless Lance saw the bruises just earlier that day.

But it couldn't hurt to try and make him forget what he saw, but even she knew that was stupid, her family can't exactly un-see something.

She gave herself a once over, once she was satisfied with what she saw she grabbed her purse that carried her purse, extra makeup, and her car and house keys. She ran down the stairs, seeing Alec sitting there watching TV.