Chapter Three

Leonidas POV:

i watched my sister walk away from us after her small son.

i remember when she was born it was a miricle for it had been 10 years after my mother could not have anymore children. but my sister was born and my mother died in childbirth from the strain on her old body. my father followed a few days after my mother did. thought i lost my parents i gained a sister. as i walked her into the gods temple a few hours after she was born and deemed strong and healthy. as i walked her into the temple the shrine of the god of war, ares, candles flames jumped two feet into the air. she was the daughter of ares.

legend goes if a child is brought to the god's temple and one or more shrines candle flames jumps high into the air the child is the daughter or son of those gods or goddesses. and my sister was the god of wars daughter. i gave her the name hera the day after she was born after i had a dream telling me to name her that. i raised her on my own only letting her go to another person when it was time she was to be fed and when she was older she ate with me then as well. at the age of 2 i started training her as a spartan warrior as i saw potental in her but of course id see potential of a warrior in the god of wars daughter.

as soon as she was seven i sent her to the gogi and she returned 8 years later with a lions skin on her back. she became friends with dilios and becomes a mother to his son.

now shes know all around as the god of wars daughter and no one touches her baby boy.

my sister lives up to her name.hera meaning hero or warrior.

she is one of our greatest warriors and strongest woman.

Long Live SpartaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara