chapter 4

A/N: this is going to be a really long chapter but hope you guys like it. It took a while cause I haven't been able to write cause I have softball practice and games and I just don't have time to write

~Kenzie

_______________________________

**Justin's POV**

~back to earlier that day~

the girls were still getting ready, so me and the boys decided we wanted to go in the living room and watch were the millers until it was time to go.

it was about 30 minutes later that the girls came down, and wow kenzie looked beautiful.it was her usual outfit but there was something about it that made it look even better than it did before. I guess she saw me staring cause she giggled and came and sat down next to me. I put my arm around her.

"you look pretty" I said

she started to blush and looked at me and smiled. she was still looking at me so I kissed her and right when I did I heard a camera go off.

"what the hell Cassidy you know I hate it when you do that"

"I know that's why I did it"

Cassidy smirked and my phone went off in my pocket got it out and looked down at it and it was the picture she took and it said

@Cassidy_amber: @_mckkk__ @Justin_p9 look at these too love birds over there<3 don't hate me kenzie.

I screen shoted it and posted it @Justin_p9: @_mckkk__ with my beautiful girlfriend

I guess she didn't know what I was doing because she focused on the TV but she felt her phone buzz and she looked at the picture and a giant smile creped up on her face she commented and said @_mckkk__: aww thanks :*

I was so happy with her I don't know why I picked on her I think I did it cause she was my sisters best friend so I always thought she didn't care but I'm happy she looked passed that and we are dating now.

"are you guys ready to go'' my mom said from the kitchen

"yeah" we all said at the same time

we got in my moms suv and we were off to the party.

god this was a house and there so many people I think ill get lost if I go in there.

"call me if you guys want to come home but if your going to spend the night text me and tell me so I don't get worried.''

''ok, bye mom''

kenzie looked kinda scared so I grabbed her hand and intercoked our fingers and she relaxed instantly.

**kenzie POV**

wow this place was huge and there so many people. I'm kind of scared and I guess Justin could tell because he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers and pulled me closer to him. I felt so safe when I was with him. we just walked right in because the door was wide open and their where so many drunk people here and the party just started. I saw sean and I just got so dizzy thinking about what he did.

''shit" jojo said

''what'' asked I knew he was talking about the same thing I was

''sean is here, kenzie promise me you won't talk to him or go any where near him' jojo said

''promise'

I loved jojo so much she treated me better that my own brother did he knew when something was wrong and knew how to comfort me but he is like a brother to me I would never date him.

jojo and kaitlyn walk to the kitchen, Cassidy and Robbie walk to the pool and me and Justin walk around trying to find his friend Alex. while were walking around trying to find Alex, but Justin's friend that's throwing the party comes and greets us his name is josh, they do that weird guy hand shake thing.

''josh this is my girlfriend kenzie''

I wake a him and he just smiles at me it was starting to freak me out

''she's hot dude'' josh said

Justin griped my hand harder and made a fist with his other hand and he had anger in face

''I know and shes my girlfriend so back off'' Justin said

''bro chill I was just sayin''

Justin got mad and just walked away

___________________________

I'll update a second part to the party I just wanted to update tonight since I haven't updated in a while. but I'll try and update tomorrow and oh I almost forgot go read my fan fic I just made I'll try and update that tonight too

~kenzie