Chapter 2- Maybe I Do Like Him...

Warnings: Mild Swearing
Davey's POV

I was woken up by the tent zipper. I look and find Jasper and Gregg. So Jasper's gonna be sleeping with me huh?

...

Fuck.

"Jasper, this is your tent!" Gregg tell him as I scowl.

"Well this is gonna be a shi-" "Radical!" I was cut off by Jasper. He sure did have a strange personality.

I glare at him as he puts all his attire in the corner. I see Gregg pull in another pillow and blanket. Don't fucking tell me he's sleeping in the same bed a-

"We don't have any more mattresses or even a sleeping bag so you'll be sleeping in the same bed as Davey!" Gregg explained as Jasper nods. I didn't want to complain, as Gregg would give me a long talk trying to get me to agree.

        As I'm staring into space I didn't notice Gregg leaving and Jasper scooting toward me. I snap back to reality (let the comments roll in) as I stare at him. He simply smiles.

        I begin to heat up as I look away. Why was I feeling like this? "Are you okay? You aren't looking so swell... you're burning up!" Jasper exclaimed as I simply nod.

I walk outside and look at the sky. Seeing as it was late, I went back in and zipped up our tent, not wanting Gregg to wake us... ahem... me up. Unfortunately, the zipper broke. I stare at the broken zipper, realizing we were both locked inside.

        I plop onto the bed staring into nothing as Jasper lays besides me. He turned to his side so he was facing me. He flashed a small smile as me. I turn away, heating up again.

         "We're trapped in here. Together." I break the news to him. He simply smiles.

         "Well that means we can talk and get to know each other!" He beams happily. I, however, groan in annoyance.

        "Sure." I simply reply.
"How old are you?" He asks.
"10."
"Same! What do you think of nature?"
"Fuck nature. Nature sucks. It full of bugs and other hideous things."
"You don't have to swear!"
"But yet I do." I smirk as he sighs. "Now it's my turn to ask you questions."
"Oh... okay!" He responds.
"Why are you so nice?" Jasper pauses.
"Um...well... because! Everyone deserves to be respected and, well, I'm a huge believer in that! I believe everyone can be a good person if they really try!"

           "Except for me... I can't be good at all.." I manage to mumble.

         He seemed to notice because he spoke up. "Nonsense! You can be good! Heck you can even be wack if you really tried!" I forced a fake smile.

          "Okay.. I guess I can..." I lied.

        He smiled as I covered myself in my blanket. Jasper simply grabbed his pillow and blanket and set himself up. He swiftly pulled the covers over himself before closing his eyes, still smiling. I chuckled softly at the sight before I stopped. I suddenly began to realize something...

Maybe I do like him...

//Word Count: 513
Published 10/10/17
I guess you can say this chapter is 10/10 ha.. ha... ha.. I'm not funny.

Thanks to GoldenLink9 for the chapter idea! Keep them rolling!