The group didn't like the Alphas so much. They're just so sly and arrogant.

"So take my word for it or we lose this chance."

Taeyong finally nodded and relaxed on his seat. And then the door swung open again. This time, it was a girl.
"I've finally found a hole in BTS!" Nayeon announced excitedly.

Lay ignored her and answered his call. He looked at the caller id and it was his brother.

"I CAN'T MAKE MIMI SHUT UP!" His brother shouted at the receiver. His friends looked at him in wonder. He turned off the loud speaker and talked to his brother privately.

"Calm down Guan-lin. Did you make the milk?"Lay spoke in Chinese.

All eyes were on the door where Lay exited.

"That's probably his brother."

"I didn't know he has a brother." Bambam noted.

"You called me in the middle of the night just to check on your boyfriend?" Suga complained to Jennie. They were on their way to Gangnam to go to Wonwoo. Jennie waited for Mingyu at his class and the boy's face paled at the sight of her. He was too nice to give some useful information.

"You're doing this in exchange of Jimin's favors. And he's not my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, he's your future husband. Yeah yeah, I get it."

"Ugh, yuck. I hate it when you call it that."

Suga just mocked her.

"Keep your eyes on the road slow toes!"

Suga rolled his eyes and drive. He looked up the sky and frowned. "No way! I think it's going to rain again."
Thunder began to shake the skies and the clouds are filling up as Jennie agreed with him. Times like these Jennie couldn't help but remember the past.

It was exactly just like this night. It was rainy and she was frustrated...

Jennie was at her usual Saturday hobby in New Zealand. She was at a shooting range trying to shoot her best at her target. Wonwoo was visiting her and she was kind of mad at him because when she visited him in his University, she saw him being friendly with a girl. This is totally not the reason why she showed up in this place. She likes to shoot. Especially now that she's imagining that girl's face as her target, it's more exciting that way.

"You're a bit stiff. Loosen up." She was a bit stunned when she felt him assist her from the back. She felt her cheeks grow hot when she felt his body closer to her.

He was the one who introduced her to this sport. By the time they got used to each other she learned that he has a thing for guns and unplanned side trips.

"Here." Wonwoo smirked when he noticed she got tensed. He assisted her by positioning her hands and arms at the right place. He chuckled when she struggled with their position. He held her waist firmly with one hand and whispered:

"Focus on your target."

Jennie found herself obeying his words.

"Breathe...and pull."

Jennie gasped when she releases the trigger. She smacked the gun down the counter and turned around to face him.

"You're welcome." He greeted in a smug face seeing the bullet hole on the bull's eye. She had a good shot.

"You're pathetic." She rolled her eyes at him and pushed him out her way.

"Oh come on! Didn't we talk about this in the wedding? What happened to being understanding and open-minded?"