love

Hey guys. I am here with the most requested update, part 2 of pain love and company.
I hope you like it.

____________________________________

Sunlight is coming from gaps between the curtains and is filling the room. Neel feels light and finds it very irritating and he moans. He tries to find some hide away for his eyes but fails. And he unwillingly opens his eyes. He finds avni sleeping very peacefully while being caged in his arms. Her face is hidden in his chest. He moves a bit away from her to see her properly, he finds her mouth to be a little open. He thinks 'she looks so cute'. He finds that avni is using his one arm as a pillow and his other is around her back inside her top. also he finds that their legs are tangled with each other, with his leg on her body and her other leg on his leg. Meanwhile avni's hands are in contact with his muscles over the tshirt.

Neel smiles and caress her hair, avni wakes up and smiles. She says "neel"
Neel cups her cheek and asks in a worried tone "yeah baby?" thinking that avni may be in pain

Avni says in half sleep " embrace me"

Neel smiles thinking that she is fine and also that he wont have had heard avni saying this when she was in her control. He can now touch her and with her permission,and also she is demanding his touch. his dream is somewhat came true.

Neel then caress her hair and notices that her top is up; exposing her back and stomach. then he thinks to caress her lower back while avni kept her face hidden in his chest as she is feeling shy.
Avni thinks that she will regret what she has asked neel to do later but for now she is doing because of her hormones and she is enjoying being there with neel. She is enjoying being so close to neel. She is enjoying every moment with neel. She have never thought that she would ever crave to be near neel. She have never thought that she would ever like neel to caress her hair or her body. She curses her periods because they have made her very demanding, about neel's embrace and presence. Which would later make situations very embarrassing for them. But right now they both are loving each others company.

He leans closer to her and murmurs in her ears "i have asked you yesterday also but you didn't reply. So answer now why don't you wear these shorts at my house, I want you to wear them there as well" avni blushes hearing neel and with this she hugs him tightly and he hugs her back.

Avni says "because"

Neel says "yes because"

Avni says "elders are there and i feel shy"

Neel says " okay understandable. Then why not at night when we are there in our room alone"

Avni says "so you don't like my nighties"

Neel says in a seductive voice " i do but you know you look more smoking hot in these shorts so you will wear these types of clothes for me right?"

Avni shy and says "yes" in a inaudible voice.

With this he caress avni's bare thighs

Avni blushes and says " neel "

Neel is now unconsciously moving his hand over her milky soft thighs. Neel says "yes"

Avni wants to stop neel because she is feeling shy but couldn't as she is loving his touch so much.

Avni says "nothing"

Neel says " avni i know you want to say something. Please say na.

Avni blushes and says what is there in her naughty heart " why dont you do that"

Neel gets confused and asks " do what"
Avni says "neel that rub that you are doing"
Neel blushes and continues to do that and says " i want to do and always wanted to do but"