Reality or a Dream?

Start from the beginning

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I smiled and kissed his shoulder, "Naru..." He stirred, making me smile wider before I placed another kiss on his left cheek, "Baby wake up..." A hand came up to swat at me, but already knowing his habits, I grabbed his hand and kissed it, "Wake up love, it's morning." 

A soft sigh came from him, "But I don't want to get up." He groaned and grabbed a pillow before putting it over his face. 

I shook my head and snatched the pillow, making him whine in annoyance, before snatching a cut piece of strawberry and popping it into his mouth when he opened it to complain. I saw his jaw move a little before he finally started to chew, "Bribing me with food isn't always gonna make me be quiet Sasuke." 

He slowly sat up as I smirked, "I have other methods too." I didn't give him a chance to rebuttal before I grabbed the tray and put it across his lap. As he took in the sight of the food, I could practically see the hunger coming from him. He licked his lips briefly, making me chuckle and his baby blue eyes shot to mine then a blush crept across his cheeks. 

"Thank you Sasuke."

I kissed him briefly on the lips then kissed his forehead. "You're welcome Naruto." His blush grew and I held in a snicker from how easy it was to make him flustered before standing up and heading to the bathroom. "I'll get a bath ready for you after I'm done with a shower." He said a quiet 'Okay' as I closed the door softly behind me.

(Naruto's POV)

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. Why does he have to be so nice?! For some reason, it upset me and I sighed before putting the pillow down. I have done absolutely nothing in return for him to be this kind. I frowned and took a bite out of my pancakes as I thought it over. 

I pondered as I ate for about two minutes before a scary thought crossed my mind. Is he being nice to me so that I won't feel bad if he leaves me? My eyes started to burn from the will to shed tears but I closed my eyes before groaning and laying back on the bed. He said he wouldn't many times but I still wonder if he's just saying that to make me feel better. He always hates dealing with me when I'm upset. 

My thoughts stopped and I glanced to the bathroom door as it opened. It took a lot of willpower not to blush at the sight of only a towel around his waist and water dripping down his body. "The water's running, or do you want to wait until you're done?"

"Uh... I'll come right now I guess." I moved the tray to the side of my lap and almost stood up until I remembered that I'm fully naked. This time I couldn't deny the heavy blush, "C-Can you pass me my briefs please?"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at my question and remained silent and still for a few seconds, "...Naruto we literally just had sex last night."

My face burned worse and I glared at him, "I know that!"

Silence ensued once more before he spoke, "Then why be modest when I've seen everything, especially when you're about to get in the bath?"

An unexplained fury came over me and I shouted at him, "Get out you asshole!"

(Time Skip)

"Is this the last bag? We're set after this right?" Kiba asked while panting. 

"No, we still have to bring our bags full of clothes and toiletries Kiba." Shino responded in his normal monotone voice. A groan of disapproval sounded and finally deciding I've had enough of their chatter, I got up and closed the windows that were open. They've been talking nonstop and breathing heavy and it's been irritating me as if I wasn't enough as it is. I walked to the room that was ours for the week,locked the door and laid down on the bed with a sigh of boredom.