How it Began

I guess this is where it all started. Where everything in my life came crashing down on me. It was a day like any other, I would wake up, prepare for school then give my parents a goodbye before heading off to school with my best friend by side. Except on that day I wasn't ready for what was to come. That day I knew something was going to happen I just didn't know what. It didn't help that my parents all of a sudden started acting strange around me. But me being as ignorant as I am I didn't question it. Things didn't stop getting strange a that point in fact it was even worse when I got to school. I had this uneasy feeling like everyone was laughing at me. All I wanted to do was get away from as many people as possible from all of a sudden feeling cluastriphobic. Not seeing where I was going I nearly fell on a teacher. My discomfort skyrocketed when I saw a look of pity and sympathy in their eyes. Confused as to how I deserved such a look, I was about to ask about it but they were already out of my sight. Trying to erase those thoughts from my head I quickly walked to my locker only to almost collide into another person. As I tried to step around him he again blocked my way. With all the stuff happening to me today I  didn't feel like even entertaining the idea to talk to this guy. After a few more frustrating attempts to pass I gave up and decided to listen would he asked me shook me to my core.