Chapter one

Y'all should know the drill by now... Oh and Imma call fell!Palette Rurik now and Galaxy is basically me or is my OC. And sorry for the short chapter.
==============================

   Beep! Beep! Beep! You groaned at the sound of your alarm clock. You turned it off with the slap of your hand. In an attempt to sit up someone pulled you down. No...don't go I wanna stay with you... You smiled at Rurik words. "Well if you had signed up for college..."

   You were in college now trying to get a degree in (fav.Job). You tried to get Rurik to go to college too but he was unsure. You didn't worry much because (idk if I called her Galaxy or Stardust in the last book so imma say Galaxy cuz its shorter) Galaxy would be there too with her brother.

   "Hey if ya let me go I'll make waffles." He almost immediately let go after that. You giggled. After that you got ready and made waffles. You are your waffle and went to your room to see Rurik.

   He was sound asleep. Not wanting to wake him you kissed his forehead and put his waffles in the microwave. HONK! Common!! We don't got all day man!!! Yelled Galaxy. {Galaxy! Be nice!} Lectured her brother. You laughed and got in the car.

   After about 30 minutes of talking and laughter you arrived at the college. (I have no idea how college works so imma do classes and stuff...) You and Galaxy had the first class together so you both walked there.

   Of course you sat next to Galaxy. After a while class ended. And after a few classes it was lunch time. (I'm so lost in how college works rn. Lol) Jacob and Galaxy sat with you. After a while you realized Galaxy wasn't eating.

   "Hey Galaxy why aren't ya eating?" She looked at you with a smile. Had a big breakfast! Jacob immediately looked at her. {You didn't eat breakfast this morning...} You looked confused on why she lied to you about that. I'm fine don't worry!!!

   After a few classes later the college day ended. Galaxy and Jacob dropped you off at your house. You entered your house to it being dark. "Rurik?" And at that moment...
(CLIFFHANGER)
==============================
Yeah it's a cliffhanger sue me. So I wanna see y'all guess what's going to happen!