Page 1

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

(why do you guys like torturing yourself, stop reading this, it's so cringey, go read my new jae fanfic)

All you could see was a blurry hallway as you ran past rooms. Your tears slowly began to spill as you ran to the nearest room, the Music room. Knowing that no one would be in there or nearby, you broke down, letting the tears you held stream down your face. Shouting out your frustrations and problems, knowing nobody will be in the vicinity.

As you attempted to calm down, you recalled what had caused you to this breakdown, causing your mood to be even more depressed.

In the end, he turned out to be just one of them.

~Flashback~

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Hey, why did you want to meet up?" You asked naively, curious. You and your boyfriend have been dating for 2 months now, and it was the longest relationship you've had. Kind of pathetic now that you've thought about it. But surely this time, it would last longer! He was showing no signs of disinterest and he kept buying you gifts. Surely this time...

He just probably called you in for something unimportant.

Right?

But what is this... scary foreboding sense you're receiving? The tedious atmosphere that surrounded him, his blank expression.

You didn't like this.

"Y/N... we've been dating for a long time and all, and the reason that I kept the relationship last longer was that I felt guilty." You felt a chill running down your spine as you repeated the sentence in your mind. Your back straightened instinctively, voice stuttering and nervous, "Why would you feel guil-" He interrupted you, his expression dull and indifferent. It was so mismatched from the loving eyes he'd send you and the warm smile on his lips.

Had it all been fake?

"Our whole relationship was just a bet."

And everything just collapsed.

"I'll repeat myself, you're ugly, plain, boring. Why would any person in their right mind date you?" As he said this, you looked right into his eyes and deep inside, you could see a faint trace of disgust, snapping your trust and hope. That was it. That was your breaking point. You could feel that your tears had finally started streaming down your face.

In the end, he was just like them.

And then...
You ran.

 —————————————————————

Present

 —————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

You remained on the floor, wiping your tears away with your sleeves that were nearly wholly soaked with the tears you had released. Trying to calm yourself, you repeatedly took deep breaths and sniffled as you fixed your hair. You took a few seconds to close your eyes until you began to continuously wipe your tears as they wouldn't stop and keep pouring.

Y/N stared at the ceiling to keep the tears from falling. As she did so, countless thoughts arose in her head as the light in her eyes gradually disappeared.