Chapter 13

Luigi's POV
As I was walking behind king boo I had this feeling that I was being watched again, which was more unsettling than when I found out that king boo was the one who was watching me when I walked out the mansion to meet professor Egad at his lab.

I wanted to turn around to see who was watching me but I was too scared to even try to look, it felt as if I turned around I would see something scary that is not supposed to be here at all so I decided to stay close to king boo.

It was so strange, I felt like king boo would protect me from any danger but I didn't understand how it was possible that I would feel that way if I was still unsure of my feelings toward him but I still stayed close none the less.

It didn't look like king boo noticed that I was suddenly close to him, but I was wrong about that because he suddenly turned from his ghost form to his human form and held my hand tightly in his as we continued walking through the hallway.

King boo's POV
I held Luigi's hand tightly in mine since i  noticing that he was suddenly close to me and looked pretty scared as well, I couldn't help but notice the shadowy figure in the shadows and I didn't like it at all.

We continued on and then I was aware that the strange figure seemed to be avoiding contact with the other ghosts, especially the other boos that were floating about the hallways and that it seemed to be following us, I'll have to keep an eye on it.

??? POV
How interesting that boo is obviously aware of my presence, maybe I should do something about him before he interferes with my plan to make Luigi mine and I think I know just how to do it.

I have to find that mechine that king boo his away in the mansion so I can get rid of him and Luigi for myself, and no one can stop me not even his brother.

Mario's POV
I came back to this horrible mansion because I was worried about my little brother after what happened the last time, anyone can understand why I would be worried about Luigi.

I was searching the mansion for my brother, but with each room I went into there was a ghost or two that came out of nowhere and there boos at every corner chasing me around.

I just hope I can find Luigi and get out of here safe and sound and not run into king boo.

A/n
Hey sorry it took so long to get this done since I had something's going on so I really didn't have time to spend on it do all the distractions so finally im done with this chapter hope you like it.