Chapter 5

Luigi's POV
I had finally decided to look for king boo after a lot of thinking, but I didn't know where to start looking first or where he would be.

I was so scared and I couldn't help thinking that this was a bad idea over and over again, but then I felt like I was being watched so I slowly turned around just to see king boo floating in front of me.

King boo's POV
When Luigi turned around he looked terrified, but to my surprise he didn't run away like I thought he would.

I slowly floated over to him out of curiosity and just wondered what he was thinking at that moment, but I didn't dare speak because of the fear of him running away.

It was so strange to see him just standing there and not running like he usually does when he's scared, but then I noticed that he seemed to want to say something and to be honest I was both curious and surprised.

Luigi's POV
King boo seemed to notice that I wanted to say something to him, and he looked both surprised and curious about what I had to Say. I could just run,but I really want to ask him just this one question, so I looked away for a second and then back up again.

"U-u-um w-w-were y-you th-the
o-one w-who p-p-put m-me t-to b-bed?" I managed to stutter out while shaking uncontrollably, which I tried to hide but I think that I didn't his it well enough.

King boo's POV
Luigi had asked me a question, which I guessed involved him waking up in that bed I placed him in, but I wasn't listening since I was thinking about how cute he was when he stuttered... Wait what am I thinking?!

I forced myself our of my thoughts so I could answer him
"Uh yes I did place you on the bed you woke up on, but why would ask?" I was very curious and as he looked in my purple glowing eyes I could have sworn I saw the slightest hint of a blush on his face,but maybe I just imagined it.