Chapter 9.

" Truth or dare, Juilette " Chloe smiles.

" dare!" i giggle.

"i dare you to chug this beer. "  she says handing me a cold unopened beer.
i nod and open the can. i chug it with no problem.  i like beer but not often to i drink it.

they all laugh.

" truth or dare, Kane. " i smile.

"  Truth. "he smilesx and i swear i melt.

" hmm, that girl that was stuck to you hip the other day, are you two close?"

" Nope. Not at all. See there's this other girl I find very beautiful. I don't know much about her yet but I see something of it." Kane looked down at his hands.

The way he looked at me.. send chills down my spine.. heat to my face.. but why?

They came continued and half way threw it I felt tired..

" I'm going to head to bed, guys. " I said as I stood up.

" goodnight Juliette" Chloe spoke and Brandon nodded in agreement.

" goodnight. " I smiled.

" goodnight. " Kane smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

----------------------------------------------
---NEXT MORNING---

I woke up and made my way to the kitchen. Everyone was still asleep. So I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

As soon as I'm done cooking, everyone made there way to the kitchen. 

" something smells amazing " Brandon yelled.  I giggled as they turned into the kitchen.

" looks good, Juliette." Kane grinned.
They all grabbed a plate and made there way to the table.. there was 4 chairs, and everyone took a seat and only one was left... my dads chair he always sat there. I stood there... looking at it.. not blinking.. not moving..

--- Fashback---

" Juliette, can you pass me the pepper!" My dad spoke.
" sure dad. " I smiled.

" so hunny, have you thought of any colleges? I know you have a while but I'm curious. " he smiled.

" I have a few in mind. " I smiled.

" good. You have made us so proud Juliette." My mom spoke..

---- End of Flashback ----

" Juliette?"  Chloe spoke.
" Juliette? Are you okay?" Chloe spoke again..

I heard someone get up, but didn't care to see who.. till I felt a hand on my back.. which send heat to my whole body..
" Juliette? " a voice spoke.. the voice pulled me away from my gaze.
" Hey? You okay?" The voice spoke again.. but this time o know who.. Kane..