"Bunny seriously you didn't have to do this much." Edd said as he walked in.
"B-But i have to! I-Its the least i could do-" Immediately you were silenced when you felt a pair of familiar lips pressed against yours.
"Shut up, you're fine. Now," he said, grabbing the triangular sandwich and stuffing it in his mouth. "lets go." He said, grabbing your hand. A squeak left your lips as you grabbed the bag, along with your keys and phone before rushing out of the house and into his car and thus you guys were off.

It wasn't that long of a drive, thirty minutes to be exact, including stops at a continence store just to grab some ice and anything else that you guys thought was needed. When you finally arrived at the lake, it was most definitely large and quiet beautiful to be perfectly honest. Music blasted as and there were many people here, mostly from Peach Creek High. You could've sworn that you saw half of the high school was here. "Alright I'm gonna unload the car, then i'll show you where we're sitting." Edd said casually as he slipped out, grabbing the bags of ice and dumped them there before making another round or two. At the sight, your pulse began to increase, however not because of Edd, but the amount of people that were here, and who these people were. As you've noticed, nearly half of the high school was here, and the fact that you weren't up there in the social pyramid, made you feel like you were walking into a pack of hyenas. "Hey bunny, any longer and you're the one that's gonna get cooked in there." Edd called out.

You bit your bottom lip as you mustered up everything you can. Slipping off your shorts, leaving you in your swimsuit and lace kimono, you grabbed your bag and stepped out of the car. You stood there awkwardly as Edd halted whatever he was doing to look at you. Without saying a word, he grabbed your hand and began to guide you to where you thought that the other guys were sitting. "Damn bunny, I didn't know you had legs like those." Edd said, never once looking at you.
"W-What?" you asked nervously, slowly regretting that you should've come.
"If I did, I should've stayed with my plan and stayed at your place." He mumbled to himself, however they were incoherent, due to the thumping music.
"A-Are they...I-I mean, does it look bad?" you asked sheepishly. Oh how regret filled your mind. You were probably embarrassing him just by simply being by him.
"Are you kidding me? Bad? Bunny have you looked at yourself?" he asked. "You look smoking hot! Hell even the guys are eyeing you like a fucking piece of meat which is actually starting piss me off."
It took a couple of minutes before your face burned with the blush and you quickly followed him.

Soon after arriving to your spot, you saw that boys had a terrible placement. "Well if it weren't for Kevin the dick wad to steel our spot, we would've had the finest set up!" Eddy complained.
"A-actually, Eddy, if you think about it, we actually do have a fine spot." you said as you shoved a few rocks aside and placed their umbrella where it would stand wedged between two rocks on one side, while you wedged your beach umbrella on the other side. "With the rocks being bigger, it gives us the chance to have more shade and with these extra rocks, we can stabilize it thus a cooler spot." you smiled. You smiled as you began to lay down the beach towels. "Plus it's something to lean on and place food on, so that we don't get sand in our food." you added.
"Sweet baby Frank Sinatra (y/n) i could just kiss you!" Eddy shouted before actually trying to kiss you, only caught in a choke hold of Edd.
"And if you think those lips are even touching her, your gonna be swimming with the fishes you got that?" Edd growled in annoyance.
"O-Okay Double D..! L-Let me go ya lunatic!" Eddy choked out as he tried to escape his friend's deadly gasp. You however smiled at the scene and before you knew it, the party kicked into gear.

As time passed by, you smiled as you watched everyone relax, walking around with drinks and food while others laughed and swam in the pool. You on the other hand had relaxed underneath the umbrella with Edd, taking pictures with your phone and saving them for later. "Well, this is new." you said softly, looking around for more picture inspirations.
"New?" Edd asked, looking up at you from his book of Molecular Science.
"Yeah," you replied, taking your spot next to Edd. "Usually my summers are filled with mundane activities but...never something like this." you explained.
"Well then I guess you're due for one." Edd said with a chuckle. "Everyone in the cul-de-sac would come over here during the summer. It was tradition almost. Though the guys and I were usually excluded, we still came to have some sort of fun. And since you're part of the cul-de-sac, might as well let you in on the fun." Edd winked, nudging you with his elbow.

A giggle escaped your lips as you looked at him before looking over at the lake. "Come on," you smiled, shedding off your lace kimono. "since we're already here, it would be a shame if we didn't swim."
"Aw come on bunny," Edd said as he put his book down and leaned towards you. "The guys are out there being knuckle heads, no one is bothering us, we're all alone. I think it's the perfect opportunity to have some "fun" time for us hm?" He purred, immediately causing you to blush.
"B-but Edd...! Anyone could see us..!"
"Who gives a shi-!" Before he could even finish that sentence, a frisbee was chucked right at his head. Immediately his hands flew to his head as he bowed his head in pain. "The world hates me." Edd hissed as you looked at him in worry. You turned your head towards the direction it was tossed, only to see Ed waiting for it.
"Throw it back throw it back!" Ed cheered. You smiled as Edd growled at his skyscraper of a friend.
"Idiot." Edd grumbled causing you to giggle yet again. You grabbed the orange plastic toy before swinging it with all your might.
"I guess if you want some fun time, then you're gonna have to catch me!" you giggled as you stumbled up and quickly rushed out.
"Well then bunny," Edd said with a smirk as he shrugged off his shirt. "guess I'm going on a wild chase!" Off Edd went as he dashed towards you. You yelped as he grabbed you, tossing you over his shoulder. "You're gonna get it now!" Edd grinned, causing you to only laugh some more. Turns out, summer wasn't that bad after all.