Garage Sale - 18

"Okay, Michael, I want you to take me to the movies today

"Okay, Michael, I want you to take me to the movies today." Jackie demands.

"Way ahead of you, Jackie. 2:00, Smokey and the Bear." Michael says, interested in the TV guide.

"No. No, no, no. I told you I didn't want to see that again." Jackie rolls her eyes.

"Hmm, movies? Sounds like fun! Hyde and I could join!" I smile as I pat Hyde's back.

"Depends on the movie." Hyde shrugs.

"Do you want to see the Goodbye Girl?" Donna asks.

"Well, I would, but it has two basic flaws... no Smokey and no Bandit." Eric laughs as he gives Kelso a high five. Idiot boys.

"I think The Goodbye Girl would be a great movie." I smile.

"But isn't The Goodbye Girl a girl movie?" Kelso says disgusted.

"You idiot! A girl movies is a make out movie!" Hyde says as he crosses his arms.

"Well then I'm in anyways!" Kelso laughs as Jackie just rolls her eyes.

"Me too, I will come and watch." Fez says as I laugh.

"I'll go if Penny wants to." Hyde says and Donna aww's.

Red and Kitty enter the basement. Jackie quickly hops off of Kelso's lap as I stay on Hyde's lap.

"Okay, t-minus one hour until the garage sale!" Kitty exclaims as Red pulls me off of Hyde and I frown as Hyde just chuckles.

"Oh, I feel like an astronaut!" Kitty chuckles as I stand by Jackie.

Kitty goes on about the old memories and how much she wishes she didn't have to get rid of them, but Red being the way he is, doesn't care and tells Eric his childhood was just a waste of his own money.

"You know, Mrs. Forman, I feel real bad. I mean, you let me stay here and everything. I wish I had something to contribute to your garage sale." Hyde sighs dramatically.

"Oh, Steven, your loving smile is contribution enough!" Kitty smiles.

"No it's not. Run that upstairs." Red says and puts a box into his lap.

"You heard him, Kelso. Move it." Hyde said and moved the box into Kelso's lap.

"Hey, uh, Dad? Donna and I were gonna go see, uh, the Goodbye Girl." Eric said and stood up.

I snicker at him and roll my eyes. knowing Red, there is no way he will let Eric go watch a girly movie with Donna.

"Yeah, well, I'm sure it's a great movie, Eric... But you're gonna be helping with the garage sale. It's important" Red says.

"Oh, right. We're having a garage sale because you lost you're job- I mean- d- because of all the clutter." Eric tries to save himself.

I walk over to Eric and smack the back of his head, "Dumbass!"