Annabeth gets Alarmed!

Annabeth's Pov

By the time I was finished with the blueprints, I had fallen asleep next to them. Suddenly I herd a huge BAM! I jerked awake and had my dagger out ready! " Woah there Wise Girl! It's just me!" I knew it was Percy just by the stupidness in the voice.

"Seaweed Brain! You scared me!" I yelled at him fuming! "I'm sorry, Wise Girl!" He said with a grin. "So," I said "what did Chiron want with you?" Percy looked down and than up at me. "Chiron told me that I have been chosen for a quest and explained it to me."

I blinked. "Really?" I asked. Percy looked at me and nodded his head. "That's great!" I exclaimed! "So tell me all about it!" "Um well a headmaster at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry wants me to protect this guy named Harry Potter. He also wants me to help defeat a Dark Wizard named, Lord Voldemort."

I'm sure my jaw would have touched the floor if it could. "That's....wow!" I just was so exited so many more things to learn! "So Percy, where is his school located?" I asked. Percy paled an looked at the floor. "Well.. itkindaisinBritainandonlyicangosoyoucantcomewithme!"

I stared at him as he took a deep breath. "What?" He look at me, took a deep breath and said,"It kinda is in Britain and only I can go so you can't come with me!" He said with a sad look on his face. My face was pale. "W-What?" I asked shakily.

That's all for today people!