part 5

Arnav after signing the contract left from there. Swara too left from there making an excuse to sanskar.
Swara came running outside of company shouting: bhaiyu stop
Arnav: bacha why you came hurriedly take a breath gudia.
Swara: I m alright bhaiyu. (asked excitedly) how was my presentation? You didn't signed because of me na
Arnav smiled at his cute sister: no bacha you know na i never mix my professional and personal life (swara nodded) and ha presentation was amazing I didn't knew that my sister is so talented
Swara: are it's in my blood bhaiyu don't forget I m swara gadodia daughter of Shekar gadodia a business man and sister of Arnav singh Raizada winks at him.
Swarnav were in parking swara was hugging jumping and laughing around Arnav like a kid, sanskar who came to parking to go somewhere saw this and got angry. His legs unknowingly walked towards them.
San controlling his anger: Mr Raizada you didn't go and Miss gadodia what are you doing here?
Swara who was in her own world came to real world hearing sanskar and showed him her whole 32 teeth.
Swara: sir I came to meet bh (bite her lips) I mean Arnav. (swara all the time was holding Arnav's arm)
(Arnav had told swara to call him by his name when they are outside because he don't want anybody to know about their relation)
Sanskar was fuming in anger seeing swarnav so close
Sanskar's pov
Why is she effecting me? No sanskar you can't let her effect you? But how they both know each other? Kya rishta hai unka? Do she love him?? Why do I care? She is just my employee. It should not bother me.
Swara was absorbing Sanskar's every expression got confuse seeing him angry.
Swara in mind: why this sanskar is angry (saw him seeing something) what is he seeing that making him angry (followed his gaze) he to watching my hands which are wrapped around my bhaiyu hmm do he is jealous? But why he to don't have any feelings for me then does it means (swara got happy) oh god it means he have feelings for me? No swara you don't assume anything now first confirm his feelings.
Sanskar: Mr Raizada how do you know Miss gadodia??
Arnav was about to answer swara interrupted and said: sir he is my boy friend .... (and have tight smile to Arnav who was looking at her with shock)
This felt as bomb on sanskar, he went numb he felt like dying, suddenly someone screamed
Voice- aaahhh.
SwarnavSan saw towards direction of screaming swara got shock seeing the person and Arnav wanted to bang his head somewhere and sanskar was not feeling anything he was broken hearing swarnav relationship.
Swara: Ansh bro I m dead (and saw Arnav making puppy face)
Ansh came to pick up Arnav as his car was punctured and heard swara saying Arnav as her fiancee and poor soul got biggest shock and fainted after screaming.
Swara and Arnav came near Ansh both patted his cheek to wake him up but no response, swara got angry she took water bottle from his bag and poured it on Ansh waking him up from jerk.
Ansh: what the hell shona.
Swara: what?
Ansh: pani ku dala??
Swara: you were not waking so I put water.
Ansh: shut up you stupid
Swara: how dare not to call me stupid you monkey.
Ansh: if I m monkey then you are donkey. And what do you expect from me to do after I hear what you said you
Swara got tense and hurriedly said: I know bro you are angry with me after knowing I have a boy friend I should have told you before (said faking her sadness) I m sorry (hugged him and whispered in his ear) bro don't dare to open your mouth I will say everything in home please in return Ansh hummed.
Swara to sanskar: sir he is Ansh gadodia my brother and bro meet my boss Sanskar Maheshwari.
Ansh: nice to meet you Mr Maheshwari.
Sanskar who was sad just saw him and left telling he has some work.
Arnav: now we should leave (trio left from there)
.......................
Gadodia mansion
Khushi was cutting vegetables Sharmishta was helping her, Shekar was reading news paper when Ansh came from door and directly went near khushi and hold her both hands.
Ansh: (faking his sadness) bhabhi don't worry I m with you. I will support you. You don't need to get sad OK. Your deval will always with you. I know you will get sad but don't panic OK
Khushi: (got confuse hearing Ansh) what are you saying Ansh I m not getting anything and why will I get sad??
Ansh dramatically : bhabhi wo no I can't say it how will you tolerate it no (fake crying) how will I say ki bhai is cheating you
Khushi with shock: no Arnav ji can't cheat me.  You are lying na
Ansh: no bhabhi I saw from my own eyes one girl was holding bhai's arm, introducing him as her boy friend.
Swarnav who came inside house confused by seeing the environment all were seeing Arnav as he is culprit.
Arnav with confuse: what happened why are you seeing me like this and khushi (with concern) why are you crying (tried to hug her but she jerked him)
Shekar: I didn't expected you will do this how can you cheat your wife.
Sharmishta: ha beta you did wrong
Arnav who was confuse got angry: anyone will tell me the reason for this non sense drama
Khushi: Arnav ji Ansh told us everything a girl holding and told that you are her bf
Arnav: (shouts) what
Even swara was shocked hearing this then she saw Ansh smirking, got to know it's all his work
Swara in mind: bhai you are playing with us ha now see that I will do (she slowly went near khushi, Shemish and said everything in her ear, both winked at each other)
Ansh in mind: bhai you always scold me na now see it will be fun
Khushi: (fake crying) Arnav ji I never thought in dreams also that you will betray me.(Arnav tried to tell truth but khushi winked at him signalling him that she know truth making him relax) I WANT DIVORCE Arnav ji.
Now Ansh in shock hearing this: (in mind) no this can't happen oh god what I have done NO I can't let this happen (to khushi) bhabhi listen to me i want to tell you something
Kushi: no need of that Ansh. I have took my decision. (Ansh got panic)
Ansh: no bhabhi there is nothing like you are thinking about bhai that girl was swara only i just wanted to tease bhai. I m sorry please don't leave us (his eyes got wet while others burst out laughing seeing his face which got small)
Ansh: (confused) why you all are laughing. (something clicked his mind) you all were acting (to khushi and Shemish) you all knew I was telling lie
Khushi: I know my Arnav ji he even cant think like that he loves me only me (Arnav side hugged her)
Arnav: next time if you did like this then i will not leave you (threatening voice making Ansh sweat in fear)
Swara laughing: bhai look at your face haha
Ansh: swara ki bachi ruk (both start their Tom and Jerry)
...............................
In Maheshwari mansion
Sanskar in his room messing up is whole things his hands were bleeding due to his punch in poor mirror 😞. His hair are messy seeing his face we can see how much pain he is going through he was fully drunk and broken.
Sanskar shouting loudly looking upward: why god why? Am I not capable for love?  Am i that bad? Why all left me why?  For whom I m living? I love you cutie, (shouts at high peek) I love you SWARA I M BREATHING JUST FOR YOU, YOU ARE IN MY EVERY BREATH SWARA YOU ARE MY CUTIE, I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT YOU BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITH YOU, I DON'T DESERVE YOU SWARA, YOU ARE POOR ANGEL AND I M SINFUL MONSTER, BUT EVEN I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH ANYONE(CRYING) NO I CAN'T AAH, IT'S PAINING SWARA (pointing to his heart) it's paining here but I think it's my punishment for the sin I did with you my best friend. I want your happiness swara but i will love till my last breath.
He was crying, shouting his eyes turned red due to crying but there was no one to console him he was all alone after some time he slept in floor being tired. 
Precap: little romance.