||~Pretty Boys & Pretty Love~||

(Third POV)

"I like you..." Rem said lightly. Andy could feel his hot breath against his lips, that's how close to him he was.
    "I know," He smiled his beautiful smile. It killed Rem the most. Andy kissed his soft lips roughly. "We should head back, Rem, we don't want the bus to leave without us." Andy said.
    "But I don't want his to end..." Rem frowned.
    "It doesn't have to." Andy smirked. Remington held Andy's hand the entire way back to the tour bus, which was around 15 minutes. But Andy had no shame stealing kisses the entire way back. They made sure they walked slowly which made the walk a 30 minute one, instead of just 15 minutes. Andy didn't mind it and Remington definitely didn't either. Andy put his hand lightly under Remington's white v-neck t shirt, feeling his strong abs. That sent shivers through Rem's entire body. The two boys stopped completely in their tracks as they both noticed that Andy was 6'4 and Remington was 6'1. It wasn't that big of a difference to Andy, but it made all the difference to Rem.
    The two stood right in front of the tour bus. As soon as Andy reached for the handle, Rem tugged on the bottom seam of his shirt. With that, Andy knew exactly what he wanted. He turned around and gave Remington a kiss. They made their way onto the bus. Trying not to wake up the boys, but Andy and Rem weren't the only ones awake.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter and leaving yall on cliffhangers, it's my speciality. Anywhore, i'm trying to write two to three chapter a day and i try to switch the POV's every other or every two chapters. Trust me i'm planning on making this a long book and or a three book squeal, so be ready.

~Eva Bites