My POV...

So close, yet so far

It started when we were 4th grade. We were just 9 years old? We were very young...

"She is a new student. Sit down there."-Teacher said. I sat where I was told.

I was very shy girl that is why I didn't speak very loud. Also, I didn't talk too much. I was always silent and sensitive. I don't understand what did you see on me? 

One day we were in a line waiting for something. There were two students in front of me and you were next to them talking and counting who were your crushes. I did not meant to hear it, I was just standing there silently. Then I heard you said my name, I was shocked but I acted like I did not hear anything. Did my heart beat fast for a second? I don't remember if it did... 

"Hey, do I tell her? That you have a crush on her?"-I heard.

"What? No, do not tell her. Ask him first."

"Why not? She's behind on us. Do you want us to tell her?"

I don't remember what you said. And the next thing I know they called my name and said

"Do you know that he likes you?"

I didn't know what to think, what to say...I was just standing there, like I did not hear anything...no reaction? I was very shocked, I asked myself how do I react in this situation? I didn't look at him and I just ignored what they said? Or I nodded? I don't remember what was my respond. I think it was awkward? 

***

We were having a break time. I was just sitting and eating my snack.

Suddenly, you and your friends came to me wearing a smile, a grin or you were smirking and then asked me something that I didn't do it. 

It was a piece of paper saying that I like you with hearts or whatever was wrote in there. I swear that I didn't do it. 

I said many times that I didn't do it but you still didn't believe me and you still were wearing that smirk. I don't know why but it's very annoying. I felt like you were laughing at me. Then suddenly I started to cry. (I told you I was very sensitive). I didn't know what to do, my friends were behind me and saying to you and your friends that maybe I really didn't do it. And then a boy came and said that he did it just for fun. It was one of our classmate. 

We left and my friends were trying to stop me crying. 

When the break is finished we were doing the line. 

"Look at him..."

"Yeah, it looks bad..."

I heard my friends talking and then I looked where were they looking at. And it was you...your face was pale, angry or something...you looked like sad?