Chapter 10

"So," Junhui started.

"Where are we going?"

"Ice skating!" Minghao said as they waited for the bus.

"Oh" Junhui softly said.

His hand was still in Minghao's and his heart kept beating faster. Minghao didn't notice and he was just happy to be with Junhui.

When the bus came they paid and got on the bus. They chose a seat at the back of the bus.

Minghao then noticed that he was still holding Junhui's hand.

"Oh sorry" Minghao mumbled removing his hand from Junhui's.

Junhui didn't say anything but he wanted Minghao's warmth on his hand back.

The ride was silent but a comfortable silence. Junhui slowly moved his hand closer to Minghao's.

He then lightly placed his hand on Minghao's.

Minghao who was listening to music, silently smiled at what Junhui had did. Their ride to the ice skating place continued with smiles on their faces.

"Oh we're here hyung." Minghao said as they saw their stop.

They both got off and walked into the ice skating place.

They bought the ticket to go in and grabbed their ice skating shoes.

They both then wore it and slowly walked to the ice rink.

Minghao started to skate as soon as they were on the ice. On the other hand, Junhui was having a bit of difficulty as it's been a long time since he skated.

Minghao noticed and skated back to Junhui.

"Need help?" Minghao asked and Junhui nodded.

"Yeah it's been a long time since I skated."

"Oh I see well let's get you more comfortable on the ice then." Minghao then grabbed one of Junhui's hand.

They then slowly skated around. At times Junhui about to fall.

Minghao giggled at Junhui who was losing his balance.

Junhui started making weird noises which made Minghao laugh and making him let go of Junhui's hand.

In result making Junhui fall onto the ice on his butt.

Minghao tried to hold in his laughs he tried to help Junhui get up.

"Thanks for dropping me." Junhui said rolling his eyes.

"It was funny okay! You started making weird noises."

"Yeah but don't drop me like that!"

"I won't next time!"

"You better not" Junhui grumbled.

Soon Junhui finally got used to the ice and he started to skate better.

"Tag you're it!"Junhui felt Minghao touch his back before skating away.

"You're on." Junhui smirked and started to chase after Minghao.

"Hah! You're it now" Junhui said after finally tagging Minghao back.

They continued to play until they workers asked everyone to get out of the ice rink so they can clean the water that was on the ice.

"Hey," Junhui said as they walked out of the ice rink.

"Don't they look familiar?" Junhui asked.

His eyes were darting to a group of men who were suspicious. They looked a bit familiar to Junhui.

"Oh god I can't believe they actually decided to stalk us." Minghao said face palming himself.

"Wait-" Junhui then saw another group of men that was with Minghao's friends.

"Are those your friends?" Junhui asked and Minghao nodded.

"Mine are here too"

"Are you serious?" Junhui nodded.

"Let's get out of here." Minghao said grabbing Junhui's hand again making Junhui's heart beat faster.

They gave the shoes back and left the place.

"Hey let's run to get them off of us" Junhui said and Minghao smiled widely.

"I like the sound of that."

They then started to run away from their friends.

They took a sharp turn and kept their mouths shut.

"Where did they go?!"

They both heard their friends.

"Let's all split up and look for them."

"Okay!" then they all ran off.

Junhui and Minghao kept quiet for awhile before peeking a bit to see if it was clear.

It was and they both then walked to a small lively cafe which was near where they were.

"Sorry about my friends-" they both said at the same time.

They both laughed and decided to stay inside the cafe talking about everything.

They both walked to the bus stop as it was getting late.

"I had fun." Minghao said.

"I did too even if our friends were stalking us." Junhui said and they laughed.

"Let's have another date soon?" Minghao said and Junhui nodded.

The bus came and they got on. Once their bus stop came they both got down.

Junhui's car was still at the kindergarten he worked at and Minghao's place was kinda close to where they were.

Before they both parted ways, Junhui decided to do something he wanted to do for awhile now.

Junhui was about to press his lips against Minghao's cheek. Minghao wanted to do the same to Junhui as well so they both pressed their lips against each other's by accident.

Their eyes widen before quickly moving away.

"I-I'm sorry I wanted to kiss your cheek!" Junhui quickly said, face turning red.

"N-no I'm sorry I wanted to do the same too!" Minghao quickly said back, face turning red too.

It was an awkward silence before Junhui decided to break it.

"I-I'll just go now, bye" Junhui said and Minghao nodded.

"B-bye"

They then parted ways and went back home.

Junhui and Minghao kept thinking about the accidental kiss and had a small smile on their faces as they went back home.

Ew, my favourite part of writing is how i cringe at everything i write. This book too skvkksgkmd

I'm sorry y'all