bully | jaehyun

"hey fat ass!" i heard a familiar voice call behind me. i grumbled before rolling my eyes to turn face the direction the voice came from.

"what the hell do you want jaehyun?" i asked, scowling at him before getting the last of my books out of my locker & slamming it shut.

"oh, what do i want? ", jaehyun started with a teasing tone, " i want your homework. now"

jaehyun held  out his hand and made a grabbing gesture.

i rolled my eyes and simply walked away. i made sure to bump his shoulder as i walked passed him.

"YO!" i heard jaehyun call behind me and then i felt my back being slammed on a locker. i closed my eyes tight and then slowly opened them.

i saw jaehyun's face centimeters away from mine. i gulped before looking away to break the eye contact.

the close proximity of our bodies made me feel a tremendous amount of butterflies in my stomach.

i felt jaehyun's minty breath fanning my face. i looked down at his lips before biting mine, wondering what his would feel like. wait bro.. wtf am i saying? i hate this dude.

"give. me. your. damn. homework." jaehyun said as he pressed his body against mine. i felt his cold belt buckle come in contact with my stomach. why did i pick today to wear a croptop🙄

i lightly whimpered and struggled to get him off of me. all jaehyun did was smirk. he brought his face even closer to mine, looking me dead in the eyes.

"dude i said no." i shouted and shoved him off me. finally, this heavy ass body was not on mine anymore. jaehyun stumbled back with a shocked expression.

i slowly looked up to see jaehyun clenching his jaw while clenching his fists. aw someone finally stood up too mr. bully. boo hoo.

"you're gonna regret that." he said as he stormed up to me and began to dig his nails in my upper arm.

people started surrounding us pointing and laughing. i looked around embarrassed before looking up at jaehyun with teary eyes.

as soon as jaehyun saw my eyes, a look of regret washed over his face. i could easily tell.

i pushed him away form me before picking my bag up and rushing out of the hallway towards the exit:

'fuck you jung jaehyun.'

as i slowly walked  home, i felt a presence behind me but, every time i looked behind me, nothing was there. i started to get a little scared so i walked faster.

once i got to my front door, i was pinned by to it my two strong arms.

"AHH-" i was cut off by soft lips on mine.

it was none other than that dirty rag jaehyun.

i shoved him off of me. before wiping my mouth and looking at him with a look of pure horror.

"jaehyun what the hell are you doing?" i yelled at him.

"y/n i really really like you. ive only been  bullying you these past few months because i wanted your attention and i thought that was the only was i could get it." jaehyun said looking down.

i was at a loss for words. i stared at jaehyun before grabbing his face and standing on my tip toes to bring our lips together. jaehyun smiled into the kiss before wrapping his arms around my small frame and pulling me into his body.

we kissed for about 15 more seconds before we both pulled away. i looked up at jaehyun blushing a deep shade of red.

"why wouldnt you just talk to me? i dont bite.. unless you want me to." i said with a wink, before laughing at my own embarrassing comment.

jaehyun laughed showing his cute dimples.

"honestly y/n, i dont know. im an idiot." his said biting his lip before looking at my plump ones.

"that you are indeed." i said smiling, i leaned in to peck his lips one last time.

jaehyuns hands slithered down to my ass & gave it a quick squeeze. i squealed into the kiss before slapping his arm.

"yo watch it perv!" i said laughing, jaehyun laughed before sliding his hands up to my hips.

this was the start to the most beautiful relationship korea's ever seen.

__________
Hey guys, lol.