OTHER INFO - You will understand the story better if you read this!

Okay so basically, just in case you get confused, you can always refer back to here if you need to get things straight. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

BACKGROUND

10 years has passed since the nuclear apocalypse that killed the majority of the earth's population. Many people have fled to space stations from twelve different countries, while others have stayed on earth, and underground. However, they have run out of the necessities that they needed. When they finally opened their doors to the world again, they find themselves facing many difficulties, of which they quickly overcome.

There are ten people within a hundred mile radius of Mount Weather, all of which spread out into five groups of two. Surprisingly, they don't need to force themselves to love each other.

They repopulate naturally to five hundred people in twenty years within these five locations, and quickly repopulate to even more than that. These five locations are all now called “colonies”, which are all filled with people that have certain talents. They read on the skills of their ancestors, knowing that they would only survive with these talents.

There are cooks, farmers, engineers, leaders, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, and architects, trackers, hunters, they have them all. Some with multiple talents, who are the most valuable. These colonies continue to develop over the next 87 years, and soon become similar to very small cities and large towns with populations of 1,000 to 20,000 people. They are able to not only build necessities, but also luxuries. Each colony has certain traits and specialities.

87 years after they began to repopulate, the ark drops the dropship with the 100 upon it, the drop ship landing 50 miles from the Radani colony.

THE 100/THE ARK

The colony that is closest to Mount Weather is more than fifty miles away from The 100's camp, thus the reason why they had no idea that there were more people. The colonies weren't visible from the Ark, and for all they knew, the air and ground were still soaked in radiation and dangers that they couldn't explain or understand. But, now that Raven is on the ground, it is very possible that the people from the Ark can return to earth again.

MURPHY

Murphy was nearly killed because of false accusations that he killed Wells, the Chancellor's son. He was saved, but went on a rampage when he found out that the 100 were okay with killing him but not the real murderer, a young girl named Charlotte whose parents were floated by the Chancellor. She wanted to make her nightmares and demons go away, which is why she killed Wells. He was her demon. She killed herself by jumping off a cliff after Murphy confronted her with Bellamy, Finn, and Clarke, along with some of Murphy's followers. Bellamy and Clarke banished Murphy from the camp, and Murphy was left in the woods to die. However, two days after he was banished, he finds a young girl named Eve, and is welcomed into the colony that she belongs to after nearly being killed by grounders. This colony is the Radani colony, the closest colony to Mount Weather.

BUILDING THE COLONIES

There are now five colonies in the state of Virginia alone.

The Draka (Drey-Ka) colony is in South Virginia, with a population of 5,500 people, 4,000 adults/teens, and 1,500 children. Their main talents are engineering and creating technology from their resources, which include water, air, and lightning. They teach the colonies how to create this technology in trade for human intelligences, food, weapons, and anatomy.

The Senata (Sen-A-Ta) colony is also in South Virginia. They have a population of 6,000 people, with an equal amount of children and adults/teens, 3,000 of each. They specialize in farming and providing a large amount of food for each colony in trade for building resources. They trade their talents for human intelligences, weapons, technology, and anatomy.

The Trakan (Trey-Con) colony is in West Virginia. They have a population of 7,000 people, with a large amount of teenagers compared to adults and children. They have 4,500 young people from the ages 13 to 20, and 2,500 adults and children. They specialize in human intelligence, which means that they know anything and everything about the grounders and their way of life. They trade information for weapons, technology, food, and anatomy.

The Denata (Dey-Na-Ta) colony is in East Virginia. The Denata colony specializes in mainly things to do with the anatomy of humans and animals, and also include many good nurses, doctors, and surgeons. They have a population of 5,500 people, with 4,000 adults and teens with 1,500 children. They trade their information for weapons, technology, food, and human intelligences.

Finally, there is the Radani (Ray-Da-Ni) colony. It is in North Virginia, with a population of slightly over 2,000 people, with 500 children and 1,500 adults. This is the smallest colony, but also the most important. They are strong and agile, and often very fit people. They focus on their physical abilities and the weapons that they build themselves. They trade their knowledge on weapons and fighting for technology, food, human intelligences, and anatomy. (This is the clan closest to Mount Weather, and the clan that Eve belongs to.)

_____________________________________________________________________________

SO. Um... Yeah. :3

Clarity || John MurphyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara