Annie and hayley

Annie's POV
So we are in la right now and paige just finished my hair and makeup. Mommy vlogged me for a bit and we were talking about the new rock your hair product I'm coming out with, when Hayley steps on mommys toe and scratched my face really hard trying to get on the bed. "ow!" I said and grabbed her hand off my face. Hayley stares at me and runs to her room. Then we hear a door slam. Mommy shuts off the camera and stares at me. "What was that all about?" Mommy asked. " she scratched my face!!" I said madly. Paige then stood up from the couch and said " I'll go check on her"

Hayley's POV
I tried to get on the bed when I accidentally scratched annie. I ran to my room and cried. Annie doesn't even like me anymore, all she cares about is her fame. Then I hear someone come up the stairs. I scramble for my closet and hide there. "Hayley?" Said voice. It was Paige. I still hid though. "It was a mistake, do-" Paige was cut short by annie yelling from downstairs. "Hey hayley come watch me in the new chicken girls episode!" Annie yelled, then I yelled back
"NO BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT YOU, THE VLOGS ARE MAINLY ABOUT YOU, NOT ME. YOU GET TO SING AND DANCE NOT ME. YOU GET TO COME OUT WITH GELS AND PERFUME AND GET TO BE IN TV AND THE MAIN CHARACTER. YOU ARE THE FAVOURITE CHILD! YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO LIKE OR PLAY WITH ME ANYOMORE!!" after I finished my rant Paige left the room. I got out of the closet and locked my door.

Paige's POV
Hayley was crying and yelling from her closet, so I guessed she wanted to be alone. I came downstairs to see annie crying with Katie (Their mom) comforting her. "It ok Annie" I said while getting some tissues. I handed annie the tissues and asked Katie. "Is that all true?" Katie replied to me with a sadden look "she does get to sing sand dance, she does get most of the vlogs  and she doesn't wanna play or do stuff with hayley anymore"

Annie's POV
Hayley yelled at me for all these reasons she doesn't like me. I started to cry. "I'm going to my room" I mumbled. I headed upstairs and past Hayley's room. I tried to open it but the door was locked. I sighed. I walked to my room, and lied on my bed. I grabbed my iPad from the charger and watched old bratayley vlogs. They made me smile and cry.

Hope you like the first chapter
Make sure to follow, vote and comment AND check out my other stories.