Chapter 23

Sorry fir not updating Monday wasn't feeling good

               (Morning)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, which smelled delicious.

I went downstairs and sure enough their were pancakes  sitting on the table with Sarah making more.

Their was no one else in the kitchen so I guess me and her were the only ones up.

"Morning"I said walking up to her. "Morning (y/n)" she said turning around.

"Need any help" I asked her "that would be great thank you" she said.

I grabbed a pan and started making more pancakes.

We finished making them and went to wake everyone.

I went to wake mom and dad first, I opened their door and went oven to dad.

"Dad wake up" I sand quietly and shaking him gently not to scare him.

"No 5 more minutes" he said like a 4 year old "me and Sarah made breakfast" I said coffinsing him..

"Um up" he said getting up quickly, I snickered at his response "ill wake her up go wake the others" he said "ok".

I went to wake up joey and Jake. "Joey come on breakfast is downstairs" I said shaking him lightly.

"Okay okay Im up" he said sleepily, i giggled at his response  "ill wake jake up go on down" I told him, he nodded and went downstairs.

"Jakey Time to get up" I whispered lot him. "Noooo I wanna sleep" he mumbled.

"But there's breakfast" I said convincing him.

"Where!!!" He said  springing outta bed, he scared me and I fell over but started laughing.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said helping me up. "Its ok your too sweet to be mad at" I said smiling.

He smirked and kissed my forehead

"Hey guys come on your foods getting cold" Bryan shouted from downstairs.

"Coming" Jake said back, we went downstairs and ate (it was lovely) then we decided what we would do today.

"Hey why dont we go rent some bikes and boards and go ride around some" Joey said.

"yea that sounds fun" I said with everyone else agreeing. We went to a local bike and skateboard store.

When we entered their were so many choices to choose from. "Whadya wanna get (y/n)" dad said.

"Um" I said looking  around, then I saw a (f/f) skateboard "this one looks nice" I said walking over to it.

"Ok you can get that, just be careful" mom said.

Bryan and Sarah got a double joining bike and so did mom and dad, and grandma and grandpa. (I know so many ands)

We got a golfcart for nana and the kids to ride in aswell.

Joey and Jake both got skateboards.

"Find everything?" the store owner asked. "Yes we would like to get these things" Sarah said to him.

"Ok wonderful right this way" he said and walked to the register.

We paid for the rent and went outside. We got Luna, Ariana, Bella, and Lucia buckled in the golf cart with Nana.

"Okay everyone set?" dad asked.

We all nodded.

"Ok lets go ride around" mom said

"Lets gooooo!" I shouted.
.
.
.
Oi!!! Ima stop this one here see y'all in the next one and remember ur all amazing

Oh and I got a Lil shout out go check out Melting Hearts (J-FredXReader) by a special friend called  XOliviatheNerdX its an amazing book 💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙