Chapter 10

** Harmony's POV **

It's been a week since Ethan cheated on me for the 3rd time. I was happy single. I felt so much better after I punched Jenna. I was tired of her knowing she can always bring me down all the time, it was finally time for me to get back at her. Well she started being like till her boyfriend Scott liked me while they were dating in 8th grade. I eventually started to like Scott back and we kissed. They were still together while the kiss happened. After that she found out. I don't know how and I still don't know till this day. I then started dating Scott, and that's when she started. She started saying stuff how I'm a slut, I'm a hoe, and all that stuff. She broke me down. I let it happen to long. She caused me to self harm myself. I was suicidal for a while cause of all the stuff she was saying. She caused most of my friends to leave me, she took them. Then when I found Ethan, I was happy. Till the first time he cheated on me I caught him putting his hands up Danielle Mckinnis's shirt, I was Broken again. Then we worked it out because I love him. Then I caught him cheating the second time when he was sending nudes to Jenelle Jordan. But we worked it out because I love him. Then the third time I caught him cheating by kissing Jenna Dilhem. But we didn't work it out. But I still love him. He's that guy I can't get over. But I know he's perfectly fine without me. I know I shouldn't go back to him because he has cheated on me 3 damn times. But I love him. Why do I love him? I don't know. You don't ever know who or when you will fall in love with. And mine was Ethan. Ethan Skyler Omin.

** Ethan's POV **

It's been a week since I cheated on Harmony again. And I'm dating Elizabeth now. I'm really happy with her. I've liked her for a whole now, and I actually think that we will last. I mean we can hope for the best. Finally I'm away from Harmony, honestly I don't understand that if I cheated on her 3 times she didn't get the point. I didn't want to be with her. After the kiss with Jenna I was actually glad that she punched her. I know what Harmony has been through because of Jenna and it was finally time for her to get back at her for everything. Eventhough I don't want to date Harmony again I still want to be friends because I know she's had a rough life and I know I've made tk worse but I don't want to leave her by herself. Alone. That seems to be what everyone does. After you finally feel like something is going right and you feel like you have a person that won't ever leave you they do, and you're stuck there by yourself, alone, and lost. God. That was deep. Probably the most serious thing I've ever said. I guess it's because I've been through this before. When I was 12 my mom died. My mom was my Bestfriend I told her everything. She was always their for me through everything. She died in a car accident with my dad. My dad is still alive. He had injuries but no where near as close as my mom did. After heart failure she died 10 hours after the accident. It was the worst time of my life. I was alone, and lost. Yeah I still had my dad but we weren't as close as my mom and I were.

I was thinking about this and I decided to text Harmony.

To: Harmmmmm ✌️

" Hey, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I always want to be friends because I know how much you've gone through and I wouldn't want to leave you. I think we will be better off as friends anyway, I mean we obviously weren't working out as a couple. But just know I will always be here for you. "

A/n:

Hey guys this chapter was a little longer (: Sorry for not updating all the time I just can never think of what to write. I'm trying for you guys 😘