Tale 4 - Sakura Preparations/ さくら準備

Upon hearing the new information the heaven of lightning's warrior must now come to a decision to make to ether hunt down this new girl calming to be one of the legendary Sakura's or let her be to cause havoc later down the line in time. As Sokai debates on his decision his fellow guardian Ms.Kanna is now for the fight of her life up against some of the worst this world has to offer all while keeping her true identity hidden fro them all.  As darkness fills the night skies theirs always a tiny speckle of light to keep the world moving forward to peace....

 YYYAAAAWWNNNN!! I'm so tired, why is it that you get a break constantly and I don't says a very familiar voice.  Here in Valhalla the true holy ground to every guardian no matter their differences, however its no simple task to get there . The skies glow down its magical rays of light down onto the lands as their warriors roam around going about their business.  The Heavens Of Lightning's Maiya Monkuri is now training in this secret holy land, said to been the home of the two creators of the Earth... The Brave Tiger and The Mighty Dragon.  For the longest time Maiya cannot avoid looking at the scenery there as the crystal waters surround the kingdom.  

"You lack focus still young warrior, everything on your mind must rest to be able to unlock your true inner potential" says a calm manly voice.  Maiya then turns towards the way the voice came from just to see Terrance Alexander's Father....   
Maiya then turns towards him and apologizes, "Forgive me sir Alexander I was just..." 
"Please just call me Raiden, If my son believes in you to be here I am sure its for a good cause as I have told you before now get back to your training  he demands. Maiya just nods her head towards him and walks from the balcony back to the training area as Ino is seen laying by the training area in her bathing suit trying to get a sun tan....
 Raiden then walks over and stands over Ino, I'm glad to see your enjoying that new technique Maiya has learned however, As I told you...
"You will be powerless outside of Maiya's body  in that  form you need to train your body as well... Sakura or not" explains Raiden as he gazes down towards Ino. Maiya just stands by and watches as Ino hardly budges and rolls over  to her side to avoid making eye contact with Raiden.  As Ino chooses to avoid Raiden, His eyes began to spark golden electricity he then quickly rolls Ino over and slams his palm onto Ino's bare skinned abdomen giving Ino a Painfully shock to the core so much it effected Maiya as well.  So painful Maiya falls to her knees and Ino yells as rolls around on the ground. 
 This proves my point and that was only a little bit of my power, face it Ino you'll never be that warrior you once were however you are tide with Maiya which makes you all partners through body and soul explains Raiden as he folds his arms behind his back and begins to walk to his seat. 

As Ino regains mobility she crawls to her feet, "Everyday since we got here its been the same thing...train...train harder...train even more harder" argues Ino.  Maiya then looks at Ino in anger "are you serious Ino!", did you forget that anything and everything you feel I feel as well.  Ino decided not to pay any attention towards Maiya as she continued to babble over and over. 
"Whats the point of being able to separate from you if I still feel tied down to you" replies Ino in frustration.  
"My name is Ino leader of the first seven Sakuras , and now I I'm turned into some kind of Ginny pig to a race that is far below me,  and on the other hand me and you were never friends so get that through your head little reincarnation explains Ino. At that moment Maiya truly understands where Ino is coming from however...Ino isn't the only one that lost everything.  Deep down Maiya truly wanted to hate Ino because if she never existed none of this would have never happened to her but on the other hand Maiya truly believe in what Terrance Alexander told her...

<QuickFlash Back>
 "I know the road may be hard for you to accept this new role in life Maiya, but I truly believe that the both You and Ino will become the greatest guardians the world has ever seen". "So promise me Maiya when ever the road may seem dark keep that bright head of your looking towards the light to keep hope alive for a bright future" said Terrance Alexander with a smile on his face as the evening skies shine with a gentle breeze flowing through the air.

 <The Present>
 Maiya wasn't really sure what she could do in the current situation but to let Ino cool off for a bit. Maiya then takes a deep breath and begins to wonder how was everything going back home...
I know its kinda weird for me to say but...Hankiro, Lady Kanna, and even you Sokai I miss seeing you all, I know you are all training hard as well but rest assured I have grown as well and I cant wait to see you all again... Maiya thinks to her self as looks up towards the sun shining down upon Valhalla.

 As Maiya and Ino continued their training in Valhalla things began to get busy among the stars...  Their awakening is now fully complete. Blessing The Legendary White Sakura with her amazing brown toned skin, and Tokiko The Legendary Black with her amazing peach toned skin are now ready for action.