My "Other" Self

(Y/n)'s Prov:

After finishing up my pitty party with Soogerrith, he gave me another hand mirror and I was on my way again. Only this time I was taking a different path and with a map in hand this time. 'I hope they aren't too worried that I disappeared.' I thought to myself, but knew it had to be done. If I stayed as long as I wanted, this world will be gone. As I was traveling a secluded dirt trail I sneezed. "Huh, someone must be talking about me."

- At Soogerrith's Palace - 

"Where is she?!" Slenderman said in a murderous tone with his tendrils ready to attack along with Jeff, Masky and Hoody where Soogerrith stood. Soogerrith on the other hand was not fazed by this, he had his share of death threats here and there, but looked annoyed that they just barged in on his home. "Do you really think I would give in easily Slender?" He asked him not really amused. "Unless you want your home to be your death bed, you soul reaper." Slenderman countered as they glared at each other. Basically a stand off. "Would you three like a glass of water?" One of Soogerrith's servants asked the three creepy pastas who where just watching. "Yes please, and aspirin in mine." Masky said, clearly irritated by this. "You have nothing to lose if you give her soul to us!" Slenderman yelled, losing his patients. What he said pissed Soogerrith off. "You know nothing!" Soogerrith said as white flames appears on both of his tightened fists. "Make that two aspirins." 

- With (Y/n) - 

Suddenly I felt a chill run down my spin. "It's not even cold." I pointed out to myself, but pressed on. About two days passed of endless walking and was completely fine. 'I guess that's the perk of being a dead soul. It's both a blessing and a curse.' I thought as I noticed I had reached my destination. 

"Di Fronte

"Di Fronte. If it's anything like it's name I know what lies ahead for me." I said as I made way through the entrance of the forest. The further went in, the more darker it has become. Then I felt like I was being followed. I took a deep breath and stood firm. "Come out, i know your following me." I said and then I felt a cold blade near my neck in a choke-hold, but I did not react since I knew who it was. "It that really you best was to scare me?" I said in a mocking tone and heard a "Tch." as her response, but did not release me. "How do you know i won't just kill you here right now? With you blood painted all over these trees and grass." She said with a sinister voice followed by a chuckle. "Because I know if you kill me, you will cease to exist as well." "Maybe I want to die?!" She shouted in my ear. "And we both know that's a lie." I said as she sighed and let go of me. I turned to her and smirked. "Hello me." "Feelings not mutual." She said putting her knife away. "I know why your here. And you are an idiot. I should know, I'm the smart one." She said raising her ego. "We are both the smart ones, we just have different personalities. Opposites. Hence the name of this place." I pointed out and she groaned. "Your no fun." She said not feeling amused. "Are you going to guild me or not?" I asked her and she scoffed at me. "Since I'm your opposite, no. Well, not without pay." She said putting her hand in front of me and I frowned at her offer. "We both know I'm not giving you the mirror." I said with not hesitation and she groaned. "Fine, one pint of your blood then." She said with a sharp toothy grin grabbing a blood-bag from her pouch with a needle. "I'm worth then Eyeless-Jack." I said raising my arm to her. "Just get it over with." "With Pleasure~"

- Two Hours Later -

"Will you stop being a pussy already." My opposite said to me and I just groaned. "Easy for you to say, you don't have to watch yourself drink your own blood like it was a koo-laid juice packet." I said trying to forget what I had witness. "Oh, stop being a bitch, the faster we get this over with the more we will never see each other again." She said not looking at me in the eye. But We both know the truth. We may be opposites, but we both share some similarities. Fear being the main one of them, and we both fear Loneliness.