The badboy is my neighbor?

------Chapter 15-----

-----Blane's POV------

Jake and I were hanging all the posters while Amber distracted Kevin. I wonder how she will do that. He better keep his filthy hands off of her. I walked down another hallway to put another poster up. Amber had done a good job designing them. She put random pictures around the words. Each poster was different. This one had vines with flowers scattered on it. She's a really good artist, just add that to the list of how wonderful she is. Stop in Blane! She just got out of a cheating relationship. I turned the corner to enter the hallway and saw Amber waking in.

She walked over to Kevin and his eyes never left her body. Who couldn't stop looking at her she was wearing a short skirt and a top that doesn't go down all the way. I guess this is how she decided to distract him. I kind of hoped it would be locking him in the janitors closet, but guess not. I had to look away at what happened next. They started kissing, I couldn't stand someone else's lips on hers. Stop thinking like that! I decided to skip that hallway and do the next one.

After I hung up the poster I realized I would have to go into the hallway anyways. I walked in when they started to pull away. Amber caught my eye right when Kevin was about to turn around. He can not see me with the posters! She noticed and pulled him toward her in another kiss. I didn't want to look, I turned away and tacked up the poster. I turned back around to see Amber still kissing him. We made we contact and I felt a sudden rush of jealousy and sadness. I hope she didn't notice. I walked away and scarcely hear her asking him to go to class early.

After Jake and I finished hanging up the posters we went to the classroom. We peaked in to see Amber talking to Kevin. Jake winked, which was the signal for us finishing putting up the posters. Amber winked back and not even a moment later Kevin crashed his lips to hers. His hand slid down her cheek and went down her body. My fists clenched. How could he do that to her?