The badboy is my neighbor?

-------Chapter 10------

-----Blane's POV------

Girls were surrounding me. They all want my attention and practically wine when they don't et it. I can't revolve my whole life around them! But there is one girl who I can't get out of my mind. Amber Mathews. She has been stuck on my mind 24/7. Sometimes if I'm kissing one of the blondes they magically transform into her. I'm going insane. As soon as school ends I rush home and watch her through my window. I watch her walk into the house, then I go to my room and stand there waiting for her to go to her room. I know this is bad. It's never happened before. I mean I'm the badboy! I'm suppose to break hearts not stalk a girl! I walked into the loud cafeteria and accidentally spotted Amber with her friends. I averted my eyes to my usual table with the popular crowd. Sadly Evin who I recently found out was actually Kevin is also at the table. It's not like I have anything against him. It's just he hangs out with Amber sometimes. I am not jealous! Today though he has a rose and he wouldn't tell anyone why. He just sat there starring at the rose for half the lunch looking like a nervous reck. That's until he got up and made his way to Amber's table. The cafeteria went silent and at first Amber didn't realize he was standing right behind her. When she turned around, Kevin grabbed her hand to pull her up. They were so close. I was secretly wishing that was me instead of Kevin. He said some sappy line then asked her out! Say no! Say no! Say no! She said yes. My fists clenched so hard they lost all color. I saw red, I was so mad. I has to use every once of self control to not go up there and punch Kevin. Ok I'll admit it. I like Amber.

I can't believe I have feelings. What do I do? This has never happened before. I put my hands under my legs to keep from decking someone. I have amazing self control as you can see. Then they left, just walked out. He's probably going to make out with her. I couldn't stand the temptation of not knowing so I told everyone I was going to the bathroom and secretly walked outside. They were lying on the grass pointing to the sky. Cheesy!

The bell rang and I saw them start to get up so I added inside before they saw me.

-------After school-----

I was walking to my Harley when I heard some squealing which I started to recognize as Dani's. I don't know how I mange to do that bit I did. I hid behind a big truck to see what was happening. Where ever Ambers friends were so was Amber. The the other girl Katy joined them and squealed too. The next person who came made my blood boil. Kevin wrapped his arms around Amber. I wanted to yell GET YOUR FILTHY ARMS OFF MY GIRL! But instead I just clenched my teeth and stayed hidden. Next I saw Jake come running over to them and tackled Kevin to the ground. I had to keep from laughing. I couldn't hear anything but it looked like Kevin was getting yelled at. Haha! Until the girls defended Kevin by pulling Jake off him. No, she is not suppose to defend Kevin! After a lot of stern talking Jake card down. He should of ripped that guy in half! It should be me not Kevin!

When they left school I got out of my hiding spot and headed to my motorcycle. Once I got home my blood was still boiling. She is I. Love with Kevin and hates me. She has made that pretty clear by all the glares I receive from her when she thinks I'm not looking. Truth is though that I'm always looking at her. I headed to my basement and put on some boxing gloves. I hit the punching bag fiercely for about an hour pretending it was Kevin.