Meet Me ,The Background

My name is Rickie and I am a normal, Skinny guy with Deep black hair and pale skin, the kind of guy who is so pale it makes your skin crawl. Anyway ,I have a best friend. His name is Harry, and he acts a little weird at night ,but I'll make due. Right now, we are having a sleepover with my Brother, Yeshua Dergans, and Harry and I. It's around 12-ish in the morning and, boy am I tired, Yeshua passed out on the couch leaving me and Harry to ourselves. Tommorow morning, I wake up and I can't find Harry any where but I assume he went home so I chose to just relax. Harry is kind of the athletic type, cause he is in gymnastics, he has Brown hair, that is so wavy that every time I see him I think it's an ocean of hair, he has tan like skin and grey-ish Brown eyes, that really brings out his hair.he always wears this one shirt that has a black torso and red sleeves he also wears a pair of black jeans and black shoes. He has a lot of bruises on his arms. I just wear this gray shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans and black shoes. Earlier my friend ,Mark Toliver , and I were at our high school ,Marksman High, and he asked me if I liked a girl, I shall not name. I did but I lied and said "No". He ,of course, didn't believe me and told her anyway. She came over to me and talked to me and of course I had nothing to say. Here's how the conversation went. "Hey." She said.
"Oh, hi. "I said shyly pretending I didn't see it happen.
"Your friend told me you liked me, is that true?" She asked confused. Being shy like I am pretended not hear and simply nodded yes and she rambled on about how she liked me since 2nd grade and then, this question popped up..."Will you.... go out with me?"
"Oh, umm, sure."I said as cool as I could. She ,yet again, rambled on about the places we should go. After all that we picked Golden Coral. Later I told my mom and she took us to Golden Coral in her car. She looked majestic. She was wearing a rose colored dress and black high heels and I wore what I always wore. We went there and ate a lot of food from the buffet. We had dessert and left we ended having a speach to each other on the way home and before she went into her house she kissed my cheek that was strangely cold. And I turned red but I hid it in my hair. The next day at school we held hands and we stuck together since we had the the same classes. We started to like each other more. Even if I was ice cold. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was peach and skinny ,but had the body of a cheerleader. She also wears this grey sweatshirt and white shirt and black skinny jeans. We had lunch and laughed at each other jokes while I didn't see Harry in any classes we have together. Or Mark. I wish I knew why he was gone. Later tonight, I couldn't sleep cause I heard so much noise from the kitchen when I went to investigate I saw a man in a black mask and suit. I ran after him in the backyard but he jumped the fence. As if I could catch him anyway when I went inside I saw my mom on the couch unconscious. I went over to her and I nearly cried of the sight I saw. Her neck was thrashed open and cut open blood gushing out and I left the house to Harry's house and I saw him in a blood stained black suit with a black mask in his hand through the peek window. I started to run to marks house and saw him run out in the same outfit. I ,of course, ran to the one person who I needed to know was ok. Well now is a time to tell you her name, her name is Hannah Redwood. I ran to her house and rang the doorbell,like 20 times. No one answered. I knocked as hard as I could. No one answered. I then kicked the door, but it didn't budge. I then hopped the fence and burst through the door. It was dark and scary. I heard a hiss and found a cat with its mouth open and I shrugged. Then I heard footsteps and a cock of a gun. Shoot I thought.then with quick thinking I hid in a drawer. I heard a slam and a blast then silence. I decided to wait for another slam to happen to peek out of the cabinet. Another five minutes went by. I thought of the movie I saw and decided to peek even though they're was no slam. Hannah came running at me in a long sweater and short shorts. I ran out the building and opened the gate without a sound. We ran to my house and took a picture of my mom to show the police. We ran to the police station but it was three miles away. On the way Harry ran in front of us and Mark ran behind us. I decided to tell Hannah to run as fast as she could. I told Harry to stop this but he didn't listen. He then took out his katana and he signaled me to move. And I did and ran to the police station. I looked back and saw them fighting. I didn't know what to think. Later that night Hannah invited me over since no one was home except Yeshua and he was out at a friend's. Me and hannah slept together and we made out.