The Day Shinghignia Fell

Erika's P.O.V

I lied underneath a tree as a cool breeze blew by. I sat up and collected my firewood I had collected and ran into old friends, Eren and Mikasa. "Erika!" Eren said hugging me. "Hi guys." We walked to our homes when we split up. I walked home to my mother and father and put the firewood in the firewood pit. "Erika welcome home." My parents said. "Ugh, I'm tired." I said slumping on the chair. "Did you see Eren and Mikasa?" My mother said. "Yes why?" "I want you to take this to them." She handed me a small package. "Father are you leaving today?" "Yes. I'll be back soon." He got up and started to walk away. "If you don't come back, I'll join the military." "Erika! We talked about this!" My mother said. "Well I'll go deliver this." I started to walk away with my father. "Would you like to walk with me Erika?" "Sure." I walked with him when the ground rumbled, and the wall started to break. A large piece of the wall came down and it was falling down when my father pushed me out of the way. I watched in terror as the boulder crushed my father. "Father!" I screamed. I thought quickly when I realized about my mother. I started running home. "Mother!" I saw her hand and head stuck underneath which used to be my home. "Mother!" "Erika! Leave!" "No!" I ran to her and started lifting the roof that collapsed on her. "Erika! My legs are broken. I cannot move. Leave without me. Find Eren and Mikasa!" I shook my head when I saw Eren and Mikasa trying to lift their roof off of their mother. "Leave Erika." "No!" She shoved me away and she said "Erika! We'll find each other again!" "Promise?!" She nodded her head and I ran towards Eren and Mikasa. "Erika! Where's your mother?" "She's somewhere." We tried lifting the roof off of their mother. "Children! Leave! My legs are broken! survive!" Then we heard giant footsteps. "A titan..." I said. "Hannes!  Take the children and leave!" "Hold up. Die titan!" He ran to the approaching titan and was going to fight it, when he put his weapons back he ran to us and and scooped us all up and started running. "Mom!" Eren screamed. I saw the titan pick up his mother and she tried to get out of its grip. The titan broke her spine and started to put her to its mouth. "No! Its going to eat her!" I screamed. The titan chopped down on her. "No! Mom!" The titan started to walk towards my mother. "No... Mom!" I screamed. I tried to get out of Hannes' grip and the titan that killed Eren's mother picked up my mother. "No!" It did the same to her like Eren's mother. Then it killed her. "Mom!" We were put on a boat to sail to Wall Rose. That was the day Shinghignia fell.