Shit Then Got Real

I met Steve about 4 months ago , out in New Orleans on Bourbon for bayou classic & so far everything's been going good . He stands 5'7 , light skin , tatted up & I mean just the guy any bad bitch would dream for.

Me: Bae you ready ?
Steve: Yeah babe , just a sec.
Me: Bet !

We're headed out to the French Quarters for the crawfish festival ! As bae came out the bathroom dressed in his blue jean True Religion pants & purple shirt , with his purple and black foams , I grabbed my black Chanel purse off the dresser that went good with my all into one strapless onesie and black heels that's red bottoms and headed to the door.

Steve: 😍 looking good bae
Me: Nigga you know I does this shit , that's where you get your fly shit from ."we both laughed & kissed"

We made it to the parking lot and jumped in my all black Benz with red rims , I took my phone out my Chanel purse and hit my bitch Emma up to see if her and her crazy ass nigga was ready . Of course they were , I mean whose really trynna miss the crawfish festival ! We pulled up in her drive way and honked the horn as they were coming out the door ( let me mind y'all , me and my bitch been riding for years & everything that we have we got on our own ) never needed a nigga for shit !

We arrived at the fest. and had a nice time. Couple hours passed until Stanley phone started ringing & he claimed him and Josh had some business to go take care of (Mario is Emma's nigga) , him & Josh are first cousins.