4) Mets game kiss

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Stiles are you okay?" Scott's hand was on his shoulder but Stiles didn't answer.

"Omg! Omgomgomg," the echo of a girls voice got louder and louder. He couldn't really bother to look at who it was when the pain overwhelmed his attention.

The girl ran from the crowd, over to the seat right next to him. She wasn't sitting on her ass, but panic hit her.

"I'm so sorry! W-what, what can I do? Anything? Should I get something cold, I'll get something cold!" She yelled with a panicked voice before she stood up to turn around.

"No, no it's fine," She heard chuckles behind her as she turned around to see him staring at her with just one eye while the other hand covered his right eye.

One eye was enough to see how beautiful she was. It felt as if the sun reflected her strawberry blonde hair, making the whole area look colourful. Her green eyes were filled with concern and her skinny jeans were ripped, making her outfit go well with her white mets t-shirt.

Her hands were out in the air as she fisted them.

"I- I can't look at you like this, I have to get something,"

She turned around again and took one fast step forward, but he was quick to snap her wrist. She turned around in a flash, surprised of how tall he was compared to her. Her big eyes looked at him for a second before he smiled.

"Its fine, really."

He sat down again, but she could see that he was lying by the hand that still was on his eye. She saw him wince a bit, trying to get rid of the pain to not make her feel bad. He removed his eyes from her as if the whole thing was fine again but she was still standing up and looking down at him. The shadow in front of him didn't leave, so he looked up again at the girl with crossed arms.

"Can I at least see?" She asked, with the slightest sound of panic in her soft voice. Stiles sighed. He removed his hand fast enough to not let her see.

"See, I'm fine," He smiled. She was about to punch his other eye. Lydia sat down next to him.

"Please, just let me see," she put her hand over his hand, trying to remove it from his eye.

"I swear I'm fine," he chuckled again, which made her blush. He removed his face slightly from her hands, but she went in again.

"Oh come on, just show me," she got closer and eventually stood up to reach him. Her body was almost above his as he tried to reject her.

"Just-" she struggled removing his strong hand. He tried not to laugh, but a smile did make it on his face.

Finally, She fell on top of him. As she did, his hand flew away from his face, making her gasp. She covered her own mouth at the blue eye. His eye was still shut and a bit swollen on the eyelid. His closed eye had tears around it and the eyelashes were wet from it. She managed to move her finger across his eye lid very gently.

"It looks so bad, I can't believe I did that. You don't know how bad I feel, I'm so sorry. What can I do, please tell me anything." She rambled. She kept looking at his eyes with guilt. What confused her even more, were the chuckles that came out of his mouth.

"What about getting off of me first?" He asked and looked down at her body on top of his. She also looked down and gulped.

"Oh gosh sorry," She had her hands on his chest as a help for her to get up. Once she sat back in her seat, She removed the strand of hair from her face.

"Second of all. I want you to-"

She immediately looked up and payed attention to anything he was about to ask for, which almost made him crack.