Clean towels

"Master jess" I say walking into his room "stop calling me that, I insist you call me whatever you want" he says "sure" I reply "clean towels" I say, placing them on his desk "right, can I ask you a question" he says and I turn around "isn't that a question in it's self" I say and he rolls his eyes "why do you work here?" He says and I look confused "because I need money" I reply "no, I mean...your so much smarter than that, you don't need to be pacing around doing everything my dad tells you to do...you could be at Harvard or Princeton" he says, I shrug and say "I'm not that smart and I-"   "like us" he cuts me off "you like us" he finishes and I smile and nod. It's true I do like them.

******diner******

"Felicity, your late" mr major growls "yeah, I was out" she replies with attitude "that's unexpected, where were you?" He asks formally "out" she says and rolls her eyes "father, I got an A on my math test" clover says joyfully trying to cut the tension in the room "well that's wonderful" he replies "cya" felicity says standing up and walking away "well more for us" mr major yells "maybe Asher can have it" jess perks up "dont the be ridiculous jess, she's a maid" he laughs "why don't you ask" jess says looking at me "fine, Asher, you don't want to have dinner with us, do you?" He states instead of asking "no, Mr.Major" I say "thought so"

Jess gives me a sorry look after dinner and walks towards me. "I was just trying to be nice" he says "I know" I reply. Jess looks around the room and we both stay dead silent. Than he grabs my waist and leans towards me and brushes his lips against mine. He smells amazing. He shakes his head and storms off...What the hell was that about...Maybe he was drunk...Wait he can't drink...Well either way he smelt amazing...But I didn't push him away...I'm a horrible maid...I hope he doesn't say anything...I doubt he would anyway.