Chapter 10

Sarabi P.O.V

When we got back to California we all went back home. That was a nice little vacation from work but now it's back to

business. I have to start training these fighters. When I got to work everyone welcomed me back. I saw Sam she looked happy.

"How was home Sarabi? Is everything still the same?"

"Yea Sam it is, but my mother is gone."

"Did she go missing?"

"No she is gone, gone like up in heaven gone."

"How did she passed was she sick?"

"No my bastard father killed her, when I got to Oxford she was in the hospital I talked to her before she passed I watched her as she passed it was heartbreaking. I ended up going to my father's house to meet his new wife and they are some disrespectful motherfuckers. Joey had to stop me from killing them. They tried to attack me and I shot them in the back there paralyzed now."

"So basically you went Bi-Bi on them."

"Yea, I did."

She chuckled. "What am I going to

Do with you. I'm sorry about Mrs.Victoria."

"It's fine, I'm fine." she patted me on the back and we went to see the fighters that I picked out. Everyone was there but Blake.

"Where the hell is Smith! I hate when people are late! Don't waste my time I don't-"

"I'm here! I'm here!" he yelled and walked in the ring.

"I'm sorry I was the cause of him being late, how you doing sweet heart?" it was a deep voice. I turned to see a familiar man smirking at me his green eyes piercing in my soul. Then the other door open Joey walked in and glared at the man. The man glared back it was like they knew each other. Was I missing something?

"Paul."

"Joey" the man said back. But Joey said that man was Paul.

"Jones? Holy shit is that you?"

"How ya doing sweetheart have you been getting the roses I been sending?" He said walking over to means kissing my hand. Joey walked over as well. They were like giants and men that stepped out of magazine. They both sending death glares to each other.

"Sam take over for me! You two follow me."

"Any for you BabyDoll" said Joey kissing me on my cheek. Paul glared at him. It was like high school all over again. I lead them to one of the other training rooms.

"Mark, Go to the clothes storage. And get two pairs of men shorts one black and one blue. Get the gloves to match bring some mouth pieces."

"Yes Ms.Scott."

"What's going on Sarabi?"

"You two are going to get this shit out of your system. I am going to need y'all to make up because I will not be the cause of you two not being friends."

"Sarabi baby this is not your fault it was our choice not to be friends. I'll be damned if I let Paul here take you away from me."

"He left you for Melissa and all of a sudden wants you. I actually love you honey. Never stopped." Then Mark walked in with the clothes I asked for.

"Thank you Mark I got it from here." Mark left.

"Change clothes" I said they both looked at me crazy. Then slowly started taking off there suits. I gave Joey the black and gave Paul blue and the mouth pieces. I turned around so they can change.