No Baby

+Jaedens pov+

Today Wyatt and I are supposed to go out with Jack and Finn to see a movie, but I feel like Wyatt is gonna get lost in conversation with the boys that I'll be forgotten and I was really feeling self conscious today due to my lack of good mental health and the lack of Wyatt reassuring me that I don't look ugly or to thin. Wyatt is supposed to be here so he can pick me up and go meet Jack and Finn at the movie theater I was getting ready I wore black skinny jeans and a tore up green shirt and I grabbed a jacket because I didn't want to get cold. I felt ugly I wanted to hide away but then Wyatt showed up looking amazing and making me feel uglier.

+Wyatts pov+

I went to go get my beauty Jaeden. I was excited to finally hang out with Jack and Finn we needed to catch up on everything.I got to Jaedens and he walked out looking gorgeous like usual. I went over and kissed him and we drove to meet the boys. Not a lot of conversation happened in the car we just enjoyed the radio and the silence.

When we arrived at the theater we spotted Jack kissing Finn and we made our way over to them and started talking. "Hey love birds we're here" I said "uhhh sorry...Hey ready for the movie" Jack said blushing with a Finn smirking behind him holding his waist. "Yeah what are we seeing?" I asked "We're gonna see Beauty and the Beast" Finn says with a smile grabbing Jack's hand and walking with him up to the theater to get tickets. I dont know whats wrong with Jaeden but he stayed quiet just holding on to me the whole time we talked.

We went inside to get snacks and sit down and when I went to ask if Jaeden if he wanted something he just shook his head no and hid his face in my side.

+Jaedens Pov+

I didn't wanna talk I felt like I wouldn't be heard even if I screamed. So I hid behind Wyatt's voice and body. Finn and Jack liked him better anyway. I felt like an inconvenience to their fun.

We went to sit but I just leaned myself on my elbow while they talked about everything they had missed in each other's lives. I didn't even touch Wyatt anymore I curled up by myself in my jacket waiting for the movie to begin.

~Movie ended because i'm lazy and not much happened~

+Wyatts pov+

The movie was so good but the whole time Jaeden was distant and way quiet more than usual I was concerned to say the least about the situation so we had goodbye to the boys and I was about to take Jaeden home. He got into the car and he started crying and shaking and mumbling "sorry" over and over. I pulled him over into my lap and let him cry into my chest trying to calm him down by kissing his head and rubbing his back. He calmed down so he could speak. "Hey baby whats wrong?" I asked in an almost whisper "It's just I felt like a problem like I was holding you back from having fun with the boys because all my confidence drained away and I feel like you don't love me anymore and i feel ugly and I feel gross and i just don't want you to suffer" he sped through while holding in tears " oh no baby you are amazing and beautiful and you aren't holding me back in anyway I promise my lovely. You are gorgeous and perfect I love you more than anything trust me" I told him then kissing him for much longer than usual so he would know i meant it. As we pulled away he smiled and whispered back " i love you".

I drove him home and kissed him goodnight all was peaceful and all was sound.

 Yo I hope y'all liked this i think it sucks but whatever 

 ~Josh