Howl with me?

As soon as I marked the Border Line A wolf jumped on my back and bit my shoulder. I howled in pain and fell, changing back. My father ran towards me but Ten young wolfes Jumped between me and him. My whole pack Growled and my brothers whined and my Mother changed into Human. They followed suit and My whole pack changed and so did the Ten Young ones. The one who attacked me turned towards me and smiled.

"So this is the new Alpha Leader? Well So am I! And Guess what?" He yanked me By My hair forcing me to look at him "We are about to connect our packs... Permanetly." He Turned me then  let my head drop Down to the floor.

All i could see was the Ten SunSet packs Boots and jeans. I cryed for my mama to get me. Then the mangy Leader leaned close to my ear and whispered so only i could hear him.

"My names Victor Shank. You Know my father Right? His name is Jackson. Tonite Im Head leader, Till my son Comes Of age. No One can save You. No One."

He picked me up and i fainted. The last thing i saw was my father turning into the Beastly Side of us, The Demon Werewolf.

~Two Hours Later~

I awoke to someone whispering. I tried to open my eyes but they were glued shut. probably from crying. I tryed to roll over but something was hurting between my legs. I cryed out. I heard my Mothers Voice Then My Fathers. I Wanted to ask them why i hurt so much but i couldnt speak. I passed yet again.

Greg ~Two Hours Ago~

"Why are You Doing This Victor?"

I shouted at my brother as he brought a young girl into the camp. She smelled lIke My Brother. I gasped.

"She is an Alpha" I sniffed again "Of the Moon Howler Pack!"

He looked at me then at Her. I watched as her eyes Fluttered Open. My Eyes went wider. Gold eyes Like mine, But more honey colored instead of gold. Her long back hair swept the floor and water dripped off of her hair and her dress dragged from it being wet.

"Becouse if i Mate with Her, We can combine the packs and become one. I want this."

I Interupted him. "But i Dont!! You have taken this too far! No wonder Mother Never loved you! YOU were Crazy!! And Now I see it too!"

He snapped his fingers and i was being held back. He smiled then walked away calling over his shoulder.

"Hold him Back while I Entertain myself with her! Do Not let Him go till im Done! Undrestood?''

They shook their heads yes. I watched her leave. Then i felt my wolf Howl within. I understood right away. She was my Mate!

~Thirty minutes later~

I finally tied the three young ones together. They put up a good fight. Nobody heard or cared. I snuck towards the Alpha house where my father and Brother and I lived. I opened the door then snuck upstairs. I Listened at my brothers door and heard Grunting and Growling. He was raping her.The wolf In me howled out to her and hers answered in pain. In their talking i heard one thing "Howl with me?" Then I Began to change. Change into the one thing that could possibly save her Life. The Demon Werewolf. These we hardly change into Unless our pack, Mate or ones we love are in danger. Use it to long and You Become a Human Eater. I felt the Rage at my finger tips and i pushed the door down. then walked towards my brother and pulled him off of her. I slamed him into the wall so hard he fell asleep. I changed Human and looked down. UGh I hate worker boots. I looked at her. She watched me with fear in her eyes.

"Im not gonna hurt you. Im gonna take you home Ok?"

She Nodded then fainted. She was bleeding bad from a shoulder wound and where my brother was raping her. I picked her up and covered her in a blanket then ran down the stairs where i saw two black wolfes in the middle of the clearing. They changed when they saw My mate in my arms. One of them cam towards me fast but his female held him back. They walked towards me with only eyes on my mate. I then realized this is their daughter. The big male growled at me and said something about her.

"I cant hear you. Im gonna coem closer all right?"

I walked towards them till i could smell their breath.

"This My Daughter. What are you doing with HER!"

"Frank Calm Down Please. Lets just take her home!"

So the big male was Frank, Moon Howler Alpha Male. His sons where the ones to cross the border last night. They hold So much resemblance to Her.

"I wanna go with you. I dissobeyed my new Alpha and Brother By taking her from Him. Please let me join your pack."

I bowed in front of the Alpha. He looked surprised, then surprised me when he grabbed my arm and stood me up.

''Lets get out of here before anymore wolfs come at us."

I looked around and saw hatered from every pair of eyes staring from the houses in the clearing. i was no longer SunSet Wolf. I was Moon Howler.

"Lets leave."

***********************************************************************************************************************

Okplease comment, vote anything! i also have a few cannedates for my wolfes

Mathew lawrence as Greg short cropped hair black, gold eyes, muscular black wolf with a patch of white on chest and face wolf of prophecy

Cillian Murphy as Victor black hair hangs in his face, Blue ice colored eyes Pure Blueish black wolf

 Stephen moyer as Frank gold eyes, black hair black wolf big on size

Sally feild as Samantha brown hair, hazel eyes black wolf smaller than most wolfs

Adam gregory as Fj and Micheal brown hair, gold eyes  gold wolfs almost identical in color

Jennas youngest brother has black and green eyes turns into a weird green black color  not uncommon in greeneyed werewolfs

im still looking for someone as Jenna  and her baby brother so if you have any ideas plz let me know!

jenna long black hair honey colored eyes russet colored wolf almost fire colored