The Wolf Inside.

We are the 3rd pack to survive the slaughtering of our kind. The humans have grown weak and are only 300 now since the lycanthrope outbreak 200 years ago in 1813. in 1992 we were almost wipedout and betrayed by Jeminia our leader. The other two packs SunSetter pack and Moon Dark pack are as strong as we but we hate each other so we will never join each other.

Frank cabello has just announced the birth of his daughter. His wife, Samantha, Says she was born PURE werewolf of the alpha male. This is extraordinary! The pack is celebrating the birth of the New alpha Female Jenna. This will be the first alpha Female since her Dissapointment of a Grandmother Jeminia. Frank was lucky he turned wolf on his 2nd year. Well she is a beauty, this little Jenna . Lets hope she is everything we need for this pack and she finds her true mate who probably Will be the prophecy wolf.Demetry Redwood Moon Howler Pack Historian

Jenna

I dug through my closet for my new birthday dress that my dad just gave me for my 18th birthday partie today. i walked towards the stairs then yelled down at my mom, was making my birthday breakfast.

"Mom have you seen my new dress?!"

"No I havent sweet heart! Can you wake up the twins and get jake up Please?"

I rolled my eyes as i walked over to Micheals and Fjs room. I knocked once then opened the door to find both of my sixteen  old brothers asleep on the floor.

"Oh this gonna be good!"

I grabbed a bucket from the bathroom and filled it with water. i walked to the boys then splashed them. they both sat up and screamed at me.

"WHAT THE HELL JENNA?!!" they both screamed.

"What? You wouldnt get up? I know you were both out with the Franko Twins last night.i heard you guys sneaking out! wait till i tell Mom!"

"Tell Mom what Jenna?''

I looked up to see my Dad Standing against the door looking like the Alpha male he Is. I hugged my dad and stood next to him. i just about his height.

"Well Dad i Couldnt find the dress you gave me to wear this morning soo i asked mom and she said to wake up the boys and they were asleep on the floor and soo i splashe their mangy butts!"

My Dad smilled then looked at Micheal and Fj. He walked over and sniffed them, then growled.

"So think your big wolves now? Sneaking out and disturbing the SunSet Pack HuH? I Had to go and investigate and Aplogize To Jackson! You wanna Know How pissed i am! And mating with the Franko twins!! If one of them ends up Pregnant and she is not your  mate the baby will be Hostile!! I will have to Kill It As Alpha Wolf!! Get up, Get dressed and Never let me find you were near those Girls again!!?

MyDad howled the last sentence. I crinched even though i wasnt being yelled at. My Babybrother jake started crying and i went to his room. He was two tomorrow and was starting to show signs of near wolfness. I held him till he stopped crying.

"jesnna I want Pattiecakes Pwz!!"

"Sure Kido. Lets go see what mommas Cooking Hmmk?"

"Otay"

i grabbed his hand and led him to the sTairs where my dad was Pacing. When he saw us he Grabbed Jakes hand and swung him up on his shoulders.

"Hows my little wolf doing?"

"Good daddys!"

"Thats great litte man!"

He turned to meand smiled his i love my girl smile.

"My Baby girl Born to me 2015 and i was only 23 and mated to yourt mother 5 years!"

"Oh God dad Really?"

"Yes Im serious Lil Girl!"

"Breakfast is Ready!" Mom called

"Beat you to Breakfast Dad!"

" Not if i get there first!"

Two hours later

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Jenna! Happy birthday to You!!"

The whole pack sang to me just before our annual run of the New alpha wolfs first year becoming Leader. I smiled then looked toward My grandmas grave. I wished she was here to sing and help me be the Alpha I need to Be. I breathed then Howled my alpha Howl that came to the new Alpha at his or her 18 B-day. I changed into the Russet colored wolf that walked my dreams and whispered through our connection. when a werewolf is born so is their wolf to regular wolfs. when the werewolf is two the wolf gives their body and soul to its werewolf.Not all wolfs are born with a conection to a werewolf so some are regular. I loved my wolf. she howled with me and i turned to see my twin brothers turn into two Golden wolfs. My mom and dad turned into pure black wolfs. We ran with me at the lead. i stopped on the border line between our pack and the SunSet pack. I marked The Border line letting them Know i will be Alpha female Within the Year. Then all hell Broke loose.