"Nine-Tail's Flash Bullet!"Roxas yelled and flew in a very fast speed, becoming a sliver blur.

"Let's see what you got, Roxas." Jellal said, meeting Roxas halfway as they became nothing but streaks flashing across the air. Soon they were bouncing all over the area at speeds that were almost unheard of and totally invisible to all but the strongest of mages.

Roxas and Jellal reappeared in a swirl of dust and a clap of thunder, Jellal's shin slamming into Roxas's as both tried to hit the other with a high kick that would've connected to the other's head if they both hadn't tried the same move at the same time, the shockwave from the colliding blows slamming into the walls and fracturing them.

The two bounced apart and got ready for another round of attacks.

"So your Flight magic allows you to keep up with me? I like your technique Roxas, however..." he quickly disappeared from Roxas's sight, but Roxas sensed he was behind him and forced himself to the ground to avoid Jellal's melee attack and shot a powerful stream of blue flames from his mouth to hit Jellal in his surprised state but he was shocked when he saw that Jellal was gone. "Looking for me?" Jella kicked Roxas like a football which made the slivernette skid across the crystal floor and slammed into another wall.

Roxas spit out some blood while he was on the ground. 'Even though I can see him, he's still fast, but how? Can he somehow predict my movements?'

"Roxas!" Natsu worriedly yelled.

"I'm okay, but we have to read his movements, but that won't be easy since he isn't touching the ground."

"I'll just use my other senses to find him!" Natsu said. He quickly caught a glimpse of Jellal's direction and ignited his right fist but was shocked when he missed.

"Your attacks will never hit me ever again!" Jellal said to the both of them before releasing a barrage of attacks that were doing damage to both Natsu and Roxas that made them scream out in pain. After one more impact to them, both of them lost the pupils in their eyes as they slowly flew back. "This is the end. I will show you true destructive magic." Jellal flew high into the air. He formed the peace sign on his right hand and placed it on his left palm. "Be judged under the seven stars!" Seven bright yellow seals are formed, they fly under him while he was flying high up. "Seven Star Blades! Grand Chariot!" the seals now connected to each other with electric bolts forming what looks like a constellation. He blasted the attack which consisted of seven streams of light shot from each seal falling towards Natsu and Roxas. After it quickly formed the same constellation on the ground, the attack created a tremendous explosion that could be seen from way outside the tower. After the attack Natsu and Roxas, who now had several tears in their clothes, free fell through the air and slammed into the ground. Jellal landed several meters from his opponents. "That is a spell that destroys with the power of falling meteors." Jellal said as he explained the destructive power of his magic. "I'm impressed your bodies are still intact. Perhaps I went a bit over board. It would be dangerous to damage the R-System any further. The magical power is starting to leak out. I must hurry." He said looking to the unconscious body of Erza. "Isn't that right, Erza." He walked to her while kicking a piece of the R-System which was pebble sized. He turned around to Natsu, weakly throwing pebbles at Jellal. Roxas who was thought to be unconscious clenched his fist while gathering up the dust around him.

Natsu began chuckling. "That attack hit... So breaking tower, or um, lacrima... That's bad, huh?" Jellal had a shocked face when he realized this. "Rotten luck for you!" Natsu punched the ground hard which sent many cracks around the floor.

"Don't!" Jellal yelled.

Roxas slowly got to his knees as well. "I just realized something, something that I should have figured out a long time ago, back then while you were using your Meteor... I could feel your moments through the floor of this thing... That means..." Roxas balled his right hand into a fist. "I can do... THIS!" he punched the ground with all his might and send an shockwave which Jellal avoided but the wave exploded on a huge mass of the Lacrima. "From what I understand, Lacrima is a crystal." Roxas fully stood up. "We just figured out your weakness!"