Delirious {Harry Styles oneshot}

{AN: Ally} Hey everyone, first honorary sallykinze post! :3 This one's for Sandy ;D This. was. a. BITCH. to post. Very long story short, the formatting was super f.ucked up, so not only is the spacing kind of weird, but I lost all of my italicized text. And this fic is very italic-heavy; every thought, text message, whisper, emphasis etc was in italics, and now that's all lost. And I don't have the patience to manually re-italicize everything, soo good luck, I'm sorry. If something sounds weird, if there's a bit of text randomly squished in there, it was probably supposed to be italicized. My bad. But hopefully you'll be able to figure it out ;) Sorrrry.

AND, wattpad is being...difficult...again...sigh. I hae to do t.his to some curse words unless they make it private. I hate my life. Fun fact though, I discovered I say f.uck a total of 132 times in this fic. That's 1 f.uck for every 125 words. Jesus.

Also, I wrote this a long time ago...just felt the need to say that for whatever reason.

Anyway, Enjoy! Warning: this fic may contain triggers like n.oncon (r.ape), sadism, bondage, very dirty language, drug use, general mental unwellness...not a fic for the light-hearted ;) Don't say I didn't warn you. {Have fun}

 ...

"And then I said, 'Who the f.uck are you looking at?'"

 We all burst into roaring laughter. I clutched my stomach, wincing at the ache blooming there because of the laughs tumbling out of my mouth. Niall looked insanely happy that we were all enjoying his story so much. His grin spread as he continued, "And then she said, 'I'm looking at you, a.sshole!'"

 I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alyssa in the same situation, covering her mouth to try to contain her giggles. I thought about saying something, but every time I tried to open my mouth, I just collapsed in snickers again. Maybe it was the pleasant buzz radiating my body, or the fact that I haven't partied in almost a month because of my crappy job and overwhelming amount of schoolwork, but I felt like I hadn't laughed this hard in a long time. Probably not in my entire life, even. This was some f.ucking awesome beer, whoever brought it.

 The blonde leaned in closer to the bonfire in the center of our circle, warming his hands from the cold winter breeze. A little chuckle in his voice, he concluded, "And that, my friends, is how to get a French prostitute to kick your ass."

 The circle erupted in laughter again, and Niall looked extremely pleased with himself, like telling his life story to a bunch of wasted chicks was a greater feat than time travel. A few girls I didn't know went to the icebox to get more beers, whispering to themselves about who's turn it was to bang him. I hurriedly wiped my eyes, hoping my mascara wasn't messed up from laughing so hard. S.hit, this kid was hilarious. Just not banging material, at least in my opinion. Not that I was looking.

 "He couldn't even get a handie out of her after that," added Liam, flashing a tiny, small smile. "He paid fifty dollars for nothing. That's what you get for running your goddamn mouth."

 I snorted. "What were you guys doing with French prostitutes anyway?"

 Louis nudged a rock with his foot. He wagged his eyebrows at me. "What weren't we doing with French prostitutes?"

 I joined in the raucous laughter again. I saw Niall lightly punch Louis in the arm, and Liam rolled his eyes while Zayn was just quiet and smirking. I met these guys for the first time only about an hour ago, but they already won me over - they were my kind of people. They totally stood out compared to the other douchebags at the party. Some of them were kinda sexy too...and by some of them, I meant Zayn. that kid was something else. I boosted my charm a little bit, but not necessarily flirted with them. I couldn't help it, they were way too attractive for me not to notice. Plus, they were all funny as s.hit. I could tell that, hopefully, we'd all end up becoming good friends after this kickback. Especially me and Zayn.