01.

in the recent months, i had begun to see the world in two colours. black. and white. no colour really. black and white are made up completely of light, denying their ability to be a colour. 

ever since that day, i haven't been able to smile. i haven't been able to laugh. i haven't even been able to cry. it's like my tears have evaporated. or maybe i've just cried them all out. 

my only passion was min yoongi. but like all the best things in life, he's been taken away. and i know i have to live with that. but i just can't. so i imagine. somewhere in the world, he's alive, and he's okay. he's happy. maybe he misses me a little. but he's happy. he didn't have money to come back, he lost his things so he couldn't phone. plausible. he's living somewhere off the coast of asia, showcasing his talent, and maybe earning the money to come back home. one day, i swore to myself, he'll come back. 

i don't care when that day is. i don't care if it's tomorrow or ten years from now. whenever he returns, i'll welcome him with open arms. i promised him. he was in front of me as a figment of my imagination. even though the real yoongi didn't hear, didn't see, i still promised him. 

it's a promise i intend to keep.