Telling the others about your relationship

Leonard: "Um, hey, guys?" Leonard tried to get the groups attention as they all debated over what to watch on the T.V. "HEY!" Penny's voice rang out loud and clear as everyone's heads turned towards her, "Thanks Penny," Leonard smiled sheepishly, "No problem" she smiled kindly at him before going back to eating her food.

"I- well, myself and (Y/N) have an announcement?" you smiled behind your glass of wine as Bernadette's eyes lit up, "We've started seeing each other" you said happily before Leonard could say another word. He turned to look at you, a massive smile on his face as he nodded and held your hand. "Yeah"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you two!" Penny smiled though you could sense some underlying sadness that nobody else seemed to pick up on. "Thank you, Penny" you smiled at her as Leonard talked with the others. "It really means a lot" you continued in a whisper.

Sheldon: "What if they don't approve of the match?" Sheldon asked nervously. "Sheldon, honey, it'll be fine. As long as we care about each other it doesn't matter what other people think"

Tonight Sheldon was streaming an extra special episode of 'Fun with Flags' because in this episode you were a special guest and that was when you would announce your relationship to his viewers. And his friends, the very friends you had begged to watch the stream.

"Hello. I'm Doctor Sheldon Cooper, and welcome to another episode of 'Sheldon Cooper presents Fun with Flags' now for this episode I will be joined by a very special guest, (Y/N). Uh, (Y/N) why don't you come on out?"

Nervously you walked towards him and sat on the couch, being sure to leave enough space between you for the viewers. "Before we begin this episode, I would like to make an announcement.
For the last three days, myself and (Y/N) have been in a romantic relationship."

Raj: "I still think we should have some big way to tell them" Raj mumbled as you both walked up the stairs to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment.

"Raj, honey, it means more to me that you'd just outright tell them than any big show ever would." you smiled happily at him as you stopped outside their door. "I'm happy you're happy" he put his hands on your waist, pulling your body towards him.

"Ah ah ah" you giggled, "Later. We need to tell them right now." With a sigh Raj nodded and let you go before he opened the door and let you in first.

"Hey, you made it. Great timing, food just got here" Penny smiled happily at you as you walked in and took your place on the floor beside her.

Raj hesitated before finally picking up a cushion and sitting beside you on the floor. "Um, guys? (Y/N) and I have something to tell you"

"Oh my God, you're engaged!" Amy exclaimed happily. "What?" No!" Raj quickly came to the defence. "We're dating" you happily explained after Raj.

Penny: "Do you think that they'll accept it, cause y'know, we're both women?"

Penny turned to look at you with a small understanding smile on her face, "I understand, it's your first actual relationship with a woman, and you're nervous. But you know our friends. They'll support us both no matter what."

Sighing you relaxed your shoulders, "Yeah, yeah I'll be fine - we'll be fine." Taking a deep breath you relaxed your shoulders before taking Penny's extended hand gratefully and walked into Sheldon and Leonard's apartment together.

"Oh my God!" Bernadette yelled happily as soon as she caught sight of the both of you, "Guys!" Amy joined in soon after, "See? Everything is fine" Penny whispered in your ear as your friends all cheered happily around you.

Amy: "Happy Halloween!" You yelled happily after having walked through Amy's door like you owned her apartment, "Happy Halloween, (Y/N)!" Amy replied happily as she got up from the couch to help you with your bags of supplies for the party you both had organised.

*Relatively small time skip guys, sorry*

A small sigh escaped your lips as you carried on sipping at your drink as you watched Sheldon talk drunkenly to your girlfriend, Amy. "Why so glum, chum?" Penny asked, collapsing drunkenly onto the sofa beside you. "Oh, hey, Penny"

Penny took a long sip of wine before speaking again, "You and Amy make a very cute couple y'know," you felt a blush creep up onto your cheeks as you turned to face her. "Go and get your girl" she winked before getting up and stumbling over to Leonard.

You sat on the couch a moment longer before finally a burst of confidence shot through you and you got up, quickly marching over to where Amy and Sheldon were stood talking, "Excuse me, Sheldon" you murmured, pushing past him as you grabbed Amy's waist and pressed your lips firmly against hers.

Howard: "Do you think you're brave enough to go in there now?" You asked breathlessly as you pulled yourself away from Howards lips, a small smirk pulled at the corners of his lips as he looked from your eyes down to your slightly swollen lips.

"I think I need one more" he whispered, a giggle left your lips as you put your hands on his chest, keeping him at a small distance from you, just enough so he couldn't kiss you again. "If you do this, you'll get a lot more than one when we get home" you winked. It seemed to be enough for him because he grabbed your hand and pulled you in through Leonard and Sheldon's door.

"I have something to say!" Howard exclaimed causing everyone to stop what they were doing and turn to look at yourself and Howard. "(Y/N) and I are in a relationship." A shocked silence filled the room before Bernadette said "Wow, congrats guys" in a strained voice before she started eating her Chinese food.

You felt your excitement drop as you looked at her, not missing the tears shining in her eyes as everyone congratulated your relationship with Howard, commenting on how cute the two of you are together.

Bernadette: "So what do you think?" you asked Bernie, Penny and Amy as you came out of the changing room in a new outfit Penny had chosen for you. "You look absolutely amazing! I'm sure whoever your new partner is they'll love it, because if not then screw them!" Penny smiled at you.

"She's right, you look smoking!" Amy agreed, a small chuckle passing your lips at her choice of words. "Yeah, you look so good, but I can't wait to get you home and see how good it looks on the floor" Bernadette's words caused a loud gasp to fall from Penny's mouth as she slapped Amy's arm extra hard in shock. A bright red blush covered your cheeks as Bernie sat there looking unaffected.

"They were gonna find out eventually" she shrugged at you, "But we could have actually told them clearly and together rather than you hitting on me" you giggled.

"Yeah, but you know you love it" she winked while Penny tried to subtly* sneak away while on the phone to Leonard.

Omg okay, so hey! Hey my Little Scientists! How are we all? Sorry it has been so long - also sorry if this sucks, I'm trying my hardest to get back into the swing of things, eventually (hopefully) my writing will be back up to scratch.

Only two more preferences lined up and then I will be opening requests to you all!

See you later, my Little Scientists! Xxx