First Dates

(Y/F/C/F) - Your Favourite Chinese Food

Leonard: Chinese Take-out.
"Here you go" Leonard passed you the container of (Y/F/C/F) before sitting on the couch beside you and began to open his own container. "Mmm, thank you!" You smiled, picking up a pair of chopsticks and started to eat.

"I'm sorry it's not a very good first date" Leonard smiled shyly, looking at you quickly before looking at the floor, "Leonard, honey, don't worry about it. We're both busy with work. I'm just happy that we get to spend a little time together" you told him, resting a hand on his leg in reassurance.

"Oh. Hello Leonard, (Y/N)" Sheldon greeted the two of you upon his entrance into the apartment, "Oh God" Leonard moaned, rubbing a hand over his face, "Go away, Sheldon, we're trying to have a date"

"Oh come now Leonard, that's no way to speak to your best friend!" Sheldon exclaimed, you could tell Leonard was almost ready to kill Sheldon and it hadn't even been a minute since he walked through the door. "Sheldon, sweetie, do you think you could maybe come back a little bit later? We can watch Indiana Jones if you'd like?"

"But. . . I don't want to go back outside" Sheldon pouted at the door, "You don't have to. You could go and see Penny, or you could go to your room? And play with your model train that I bought you last week" you smiled at him, hoping that he would follow your advice.

"I'm sorry, this date couldn't have gone any worse" Leonard stood in the bedroom with you as you were saying goodnight to each other after your date, "I think you mean it could have gone better, but it could also have been a lot worse. I enjoyed myself, thank you Leonard" you kissed him on the cheek before slipping into the bed.

Leonard fist pumped the air happily before quietly leaving the room, allowing you to let a massive grin surface on your face as your eyes slowly slipped closed,your mind immediately filling with dreams about your first date with the guy of your dreams.

Sheldon: Train ride and dinner.
"Oh! The dinner cars have all been restored back to all their Nineteen-ten glory" you smiled to yourself as you trailed behind Sheldon, watching he didn't get himself into any trouble as he gushed over the train.

"It looks amazing" you giggled as he turned to look at you, checking you were still behind him. "I'm so glad you could come with me, (Y/N)."
"I'm glad too" you whispered, a light blush climbing onto your cheeks as you both sat at your table.

A waiter stopped at the table a minute later to take your drink orders, "White wine please,"
"And for you, Sir" Sheldon looked over at you, almost as if he was contemplating something, "Make that two white wine's"

"Sheldon, you don't like wine?" You asked him, your voice holding a confused undertone to it, "Well, it's a special occasion, I thought it was about time that I tried it again." A small chuckle left your lips before you could stop it.
"Sheldon, sweetie, you didn't need to do that. I mean, I'm not unhappy that you did. I just don't want you to be unhappy with your choice of drink, when the waiter comes back we can order you another drink"

"Sheldon? Why- why are you looking at me like that?" Your voice came out quieter than you had hoped it would as you blushed slightly under Sheldon's gaze. Emotions swirled around his eyes, lighting them up as he stared.

"I um. I suddenly feel the need to tell you that you look very visually appealing tonight" your mouth opened and closed for a few seconds like a fish before your brain finally comprehended his words and came up with an almost acceptable answer.
"Thank you, Sheldon, you do too" you smiled to which he smiled shyly and diverted his gaze to the table.

Raj: Bar and karaoke.
"No, I'm serious. We sabotaged Sheldon's experiment, he was that annoying!" Raj laughed drunkenly as you took another sip of beer from your bottle.