Chapter 7- Official Date (2)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Honestly, that puppy was adorable." HyeAh commented on their early encounter with a puppy. "I had never seen such an adorable little baby."

"Majayo, (맞아요-thats right) I have never seen such cuteness as well." Jungkook replied, looking at the road and listening to her.

"We arrived!" Jungkook exclaimed happily. He removed his seatbelt and she removed hers.

"I never came here before. I'm honestly, super shook." She answered looking at the beautiful lights that were on at night. The trees looked magnificent, even more. She couldn't put the right words in to describe how magical it all looked.

"Do you wanna take a walk?" Jungkook questioned, looking at her. All HyeAh did was smile in response. Jungkook felt his heart skipping beats. Maybe one, maybe three.

HyeAh held her hand out, a sign that she wants his hand in hers. "Ready?" She asked him, smiling widely. "It's going to be a wonderful sight."

"It is, isn't it." Jungkook replied, gladly placing his large hands into her petit* ones. "I saw a small place where there were like seats for couples to sit, I guess."

"Lovely, let's go!" She exclaimed, walking happily with her fingers intertwined with his.

They took a tour around the big park, though it was long, it felt like minutes just passed.

"I don't wanna leave though," she said, looking out the window as her virtual husband was dropping her off to her dorm.

"Me too, but we will live together soon-" Jungkook quickly shut his mouth, blushing at his own comment.

HyeAh smirked, knowing excatly what he meant. "Oh, your excited to hold me then?" She questioned, leaning backwards.

"W-w-what? Ha-haha, no." He stuttered, failing horribly. He face-palmee himself in embarresment.

"Hey, thanks for today Jungkook." HyeAh said, smiling brightly making him blush.

"Thank you for coming with me," He bowed down to her, smiling.

"So, see you tomorrow?" She asked, walking up the stairs which led to her door.

"Yeah, what time?" He asked, following a little close to her.

"Around 11 in the morning, okay?"

"Yea, see you HyeAh!" He said, waving before going in his car. She smiled before going inside her house.

'What a wondeful day' they both thought.

___♤___

HYEAH'S TURN-
"What was your reaction when you saw the gift?"

"I was truly touched," answered HyeAh, taking a deep breath. "I never expected him to go through such difficulty just to get me my necklace back. I'm always thankful to him."

"Were you happy with the place he chose for the date?"

"I honestly was suprised by it. I didn't expect him to take me to a bar. But I'm happy he did."

"When you held his hand, did it feel right?"

HyeAh smiled brightly, sighing in happiness she said, "It was amazing! It felt so right! Almost as if we were always holding hands before. I was so comfortable and felt so safe in his arms. I hope we do more of those."

"Are you excited to shop with him?"

"Hell yes,"

◇◇◇◇

JUNGKOOK'S TURN-

"When you saw her reaction to the gift, how did you feel?"

"I honestly felt like I was gonna cry. Seeing her cry breaks my heart. As always, she placed her beautiful smile and made everything somehow better."

"When you held hands at the park, how was it?"

"Amazing. Our hands fit together perfectly. Her small soft hands were so beautiful and comfortable to hold."

"You excited to shop with her?"

"Obviously, we're gonna have lots of fun." He replied, smiling brightly.

Words- 1032
-03/10/2017