We entered the studio, the very same room where everything had happened and we saw Bang PD, the rest of the boys, Mr. Kang and the other staff around.

Wow, a full house. I thought to myself.

Once seated, Bang PD cleared his throat.

"So, I guess you all know why we're gathered here today." he started.

My head hung low as well as the boys.

Hoseok was fidgeting on the side.

"You were supposed to have your comeback after two months but since the song isn't even finished yet, our choreography isn't finished as well. The timetable that we have had been useless so we need to move everything forward."

Not a single soul responded.

"And I'm sure you all know why."

Silence filled the room. My eyes feel like burning.

The boys had worked really hard for this, so we can see our fans soon. But now, it's not only the fans that are disappointed, but Bang PD, the staffs who've worked really hard are also having a hard time because of our immaturity.

Because I am not sure about myself.

"Mr. Kang, how is the song going?" He asked.

I saw Mr. Kang scratch the back of his head, unable to respond.

"What will you all do of Jennie is no longer around?  Won't you all be able to handle the final production of the music unless she approved it?" Bang PD sound a little frustrated all the more I felt guilty because they shouldn't be having problems with these if not for me.

"What do you plan to do next?"

Again, no one responded. Or nobody has the guts to do so.

"Namjoon.."

"Ne,  Pd-nim." Rapmon looked up.

"I am so disappointed with your whole group."

My hands were on the top of my knees but I can't help but ball them in a fist.

This is all my fault.

Namjoon is unable to answer. Deep inside, he knows he's a part of this too.

"Jin, you're the oldest. Why did you not do anything?"

"And you Hoseok, I expect you to at least not let them do these things" Hobi was already shaking.

Once in a while, these meetings happens. Not mainly to scold us but for us to realize what's happening and to make sure we are still on the right path.

"And you Yoongi.." I looked up and saw the disappointment in his eyes.

I felt like a hundred needles started piercing through my heart. I automatically looked down as I felt the tears on my eyes started streaming down my face.

What have we done?

Soon enough, all of the boys were also crying.

I heard a sigh escaped on Bang Pd's lips.
"We're not talking here because we want to blame all of you for what's happening. We hire people to fix these kinds of problems and we don't really care about we lose some money. Remember, your music isn't just about that. Your music moves beyond."

I wipe the tears falling down my cheeks.

"This is not even about Jennie anymore. This is all about you guys. What's happening?"

"I'm sorry PD-nim. This is actually all my fault." I muttered.

Namjoon interjected. "No. It's not just your fault. We're a part of it. We did the same to her and I'm ashamed of myself for doing those when the messages that we want to convey through our songs fit to her situation."

Again,  silence fills the room. Only the sound of our sniffing can be heard.

"I can see that you're all reflecting with your actions." he started. "I hope that whatever misunderstandings that you guys and Jennie have, you'll be able to resolve it."

"But PD-nim, Jennie went home to her family and she already withdraws being our music director, how can we apologize to her?" Jimin looked worried.

I looked up expectantly.

"Are you really sorry about what happened?" he asked.

All of us started nodding. A smile formed at the corner of his lips and my brows furrowed at that. Bang PD seemed to know something.

"Don't worry, Jennie will always be a part of BigHit so you'll surely have a dozen of a chance to apologize to her. But now, I want you to finish the remaining parts of your last song," he said.

That's a signal that our meeting has ended.

We all stood up as the other staff made their way out of the room. Before Bang Pd walks out, we all bowed to him and thanks to him for his guidance. Soon, only the seven of us were left in the room.

After a few minutes,  I heard Mr. Kang's voice.

"Yoongi, you'll go first."

"Ne," I said as I wipe the tears on my cheeks.

It's a good thing that my voice isn't shaking.

The rest of the boys sat on the couch inside the recording studio and like before,  the glass in front was tinted.

Once I heard the music,  I started doing my part.

I'm a little motivated after that pep talk. I will do this for our fans,  for the boys and of course,  for her.

The music stopped and I waited for Mr. Kang's feedback. The boys were also listening expectantly.

"Good job Yoongi. Now,  I want you to do the next part and make sure not to do it a little too fast"

My eyes went wide open after hearing the voice echoing in the room.

The boys looked startled as well as they stood up from their seats.

And then the light on the other side of the tinted glass lit up and we saw Jisoo standing behind Jennie who was sitting down on the same spot that she had last time.

"Yah, Jennie!!!!" the boys ran outside the booth after seeing her but I stayed on my seat as I looked into her eyes.

A smile spread on my face as I mouthed the words that I've been dying to tell her for over a week already.

"I'm sorry."

A relieved sigh escaped on my lips when I saw her smile at me.

And I laugh after I saw the boys barge in the room and hug the girl real tight.

Jisoo was smacking them real hard for pancaking her.

All the more I have the motivation to do better.

I'll make sure to make it up to her every day onwards.

Once the boys had calmed down, I heard her voice again and my heart fluttered for a moment.

"Let's do this?" her beautiful face was gazing on me.

God, I miss her so much.

I flashed my gummy smile on her and showed her a thumbs up.

Now that you're here,  of course,  we can do this.