Show Them Who's Boss

Start from the beginning

He smirked. "You're just something to look at."

He did not just say that. "Oh, really?" You know what? I'll play his little game. I stood in front of him before I straddled him. I placed my hands on his chest as I looked at him square in the eye. "What makes you say that?" I ran my hands up. "Is it my black hair?" I snaked them around his neck. "My blue eyes?" I leaned closer to his face. "Tell me, Winter Coat?" Snart kept his face blank, but I heard his heart skip a beat. I smirked as I moved closer to his ear. I softly blew on it before I used my lips to trace up to his forehead and placed a small kiss. "How am I eye candy?"

I heard footsteps behind us. "Woah," I heard Jax. I saw through the window to see him advert his eyes. "Am I interrupting something?"

I smirked at Snart before I got off. "Nope." I turned to Jax. "Something just needed to be proven. And I think he got it."

"Do I need to know what she's talking about?" Jax asked.

"No," Snart said.

I placed my hands behind my back as I started to whistle a happy tune when I left. I met up with Stein in the hall and pointed behind me. "Other half's over there."

He shook his head. "Actually, Morgan, I came to talk to you. About your roar."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Grey, not you too."

He ignored me. "In my recent studies, a wolf howls to show their pack members their precise location. Or if they were an alpha then they would show the pack who's in charge. Your roar is something I have never witness with other species."

"The point, Doc."

"You shouldn't be able to stop Jax with the way you did. As you said before, you're a beta."

"Well, I got my leadership skills from my brother. I guess you can say showing people who's boss is what we do best...unless you're my Uncle Peter."

"Do I ever want to meet this Uncle Peter?"

"No," I deadpanned. Sara met him and that's enough.

Suddenly the Waiver started to shake. Stein and I held on to each other before we ran back towards the main control room. Rip, Snart, and Jax were towards the monitors as Gideon showed a video of Chronos attacking the ship. This guy again.

"Captain, Chronos has breached the starboard hatch," Gideon said.

"How is that possible?" Stein asked in disbelief.

"Clearly, he's received some new toys from his Time Master friends since our last encounter," Rip said. I heard something run towards us. "Gideon, seal the bulkheads from here until -" I spun around and jumped in front of Rip. Chronos shot one of his guns at me. The blast shot me in the chest and I went flying back.

Rip got his gun out and pointed it at Chronos, but he moved behind the beam before he got hit. Snart came over and helped me up before he took his cold gun and aimed it. He shot it, but Chronos moved towards the door. I bared my fangs as I ran at him.

Chronos grabbed something from his pocket and threw it on the ground. Right when I was at him, my body collided with a barrier that send me flying back. I rolled a few feet away as I looked at Chronos with wide eyes. He knows.

I looked at Rip. "Mountain Ash!" I yelled at him.

He kept firing at Chronos before he hid back behind his corner. "Fall back! Get to the Jumpship!"

I got up and ran after Stein and Jax. I nearly ducked when another one of Chronos' ray beam went past my head. We sprinted down the corridor.

"You sure it was a good idea leaving the Terminator on the bridge?" Snart asked.

"Gideon had lockdown protocols which -" Rip started.

"Have been overridden, Captain. Chronos is utilizing superior Time Master Technology. I cannot counteract his orders."

I raised my arms up. "Great, that's just fan-fucking-tastic," I said sarcastically. We felt the ship move as it started to fly up from the ground. "And now he's time jumping the ship."

"The ladies will be left in 1958," Snart pointed out.

"What about Ray?" Jax asked.

"Like I said."

"You're just mad because he's got better hair than you!" I yelled out.

The ship moved again and I held on to Snart's arm to avoid falling. When it stopped Rip started running back towards the main control room.

"Let's go! We have to stop him!" He shouted. Stein held on to Jax while I heard Rip gag. He held his gun up. "Gideon, open the doors on my mark. Get to the Jumpship and escape."

I gave him a look. "Are you crazy?!" I shifted. "We're not leaving you."

"No, you are obeying a direct order from your captain."

I stood my ground. Snart held his gun up and joined me. Jax and Stein decided to go because they can't really become Firestorm without destroying the ship. Rip sighed but nodded at us. I let out a little growl as Rip gave the signal.

The moment those doors opened we ran in.