-"Why would you do this ?"

The Lady-"Why not? You out of all people should know why we do what we do ."

-"What are you talking about?"

The Lady-"The world is a cruel hateful place. Everybody on this planet deserves it because they all have some sort of evil with in them. Me and my nephew just clean out the evil one by one . You should agree since all you've experience is evil. Evil friends , evil farther , evil people , evil life ; don't you think you deserve to feel in charge? To feel powerful? Join us Hardy and feel alive."

-"THESE ARE PEOPLE! This is someone's life your taking away ,and just because their bad people?"

The Lady-"Your life has been taken away and your a good person. The world deserves to feel your wrath . It's obvious you need some help releasing your wrath , but me and my nephew will help you."

Josh-"What do you mean nephew?"

The Lady then said with a smile-"Oh you mean that big ole beast? That's my nephew."

-"How can that thing be your nephew if his mother went ballistic and slaughtered her brothers and sisters."

The Lady-"Ohh that , well you see her farther wasn't only abusive in every which way possible , but he was also a drunken cheater. After Erma (The monsters mother) was born her farther met my mother and got together with her secretly. My mother never new the bastard was married , so she was in love with him. Even when she should've picked up on signs she didn't . One day she found out she was pregnant  and told him. He began calling her whore and beating her. He would tell her that I caused what they had , that I was the one that broken what they built. And my mother being the idiot that she is she believed him. As soon as I came out of the womb I was hated. She tortured me , scorned me and even tried killing me on multiple occasions . My farther would do random visits with Erma simply because he needed a babysitter and my mother was unemployed . So she played as Ermas baby sitter for years. Me and Erma new that we were sisters. They tried to hide it but we just new. We got along quite well , you could say we were bestfriends. Me and Erma were both abused and damage , but Erma was the more ruthless type . She could've only taken so much. And that night she cracked , she slaughtered every single person in her house , and they deserved it. After she was sent to this asylum I was heart broken. I didn't have anyone to share my feelings with or play games with. I was all alone , and so was my mother. As usual she blamed me for everything going on in the world , including the massacre that Erma established . Her beatings and hatred got worst , and like Erma I cracked . I carved her up with a kitchen knife in her bed. She screamed and cried for help . It brought joy to me to watch her finally suffer , to see her in pain. Obviously after a while  I got caught by the authorities and was sentenced to this exact asylum. I felt so alone here. The rooms were cold and the food was worst  than the left overs I use to beg for. Then everything changed when I saw Erma . My heart lit up and so did hers. I was so happy to see her , but I noticed that something was different . She was so much more darker. She loathed the people here and I absolutely loved it. She told me everything that was going on . Her pregnancy , the rape , the beatings and even the experiments. She made me promised her that if she didn't live that I would take care of her son . I promised her and stuck with that promise till this day . So on the night of the riot I hid in the ceiling until everything died down, and literally everything died down . I hopped out of the ceiling  I saw bodies every where. It made me so happy to see the amount of blood on the wall. I then began to hear a baby's cry fill the hospital . I followed his little voice and came across that hideous little angel. I loved him like he was my own. After a while the police came along and investigated this place. I investigated their throats and brains. After killing them all I fed my little angel his first flesh. It was adorable he was spitting and puking it up , but he got use to it and later on in life ended up loving it. So everyone  that comes by here he would kill and eat. I love the big rascal  , some times I can't believe that I'm related to him ,but I guess you never know who you're related to. Right Hardy ?"