Chapter 20

I'm so sorry that last chapter was so short. My tablet has been cutting off on me lately , but not anymore ! Got a new battery , so it's all good :)

__________________________________________

*****Alexsa POV*****

We go into Michael's office and he's still hung up on me talking to his insanely handsome brother. I mean , I can't help it. Jordan Burkley is extremely handsome. But , I'm in love with  Michael. Although I haven't admitted it yet , I am. I don't even care about what he truly is. I don't care. I love him. I've only known him for three weeks , but something about him I can't get enough of. I love him.

"Let me catch you around my brother again , and I'll show you what jealousy is." , Michael says. "So you don't like your brother ?" I asked.

"No. I love my brother. But he had always found some way to swoon the girls that I took interest thing. It happened almost then entire four years of high school. I honestly hated the shit."

"Well ," I started as I walked forward. "You don't have to worry about that because I l-" Whoa Alexsa. Don't say that. Not yet.

Not yet.

***** Michael POV *****

Was she about to say it ? Was she going to say that she loves me ? I don't know.

"Because you what ?" I asked. "You just don't have to worry about it." she says , nervous.

"How come ? Is it because of how sexy you find me ?" I ask. She blushes.

"Maybe." she says. I'm not crazy. I'm pretty sure she was going to say she loves me. She was about to say it. Maybe she does. I mean , I know she is my personal assistant , but its something I can't get enough of. God this woman is insatiable. She has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it. And here she is , looking innocent; looking she doesn't have a care in the world. Her absent-minded lip biting is driving me crazy. The sudden color in her cheeks because she catches me staring at her; Jesus. I love this woman , but my life doesn't allow me to love women for two reasons. One because I can not trust women. Two, because I'm a Dominant. 

"Is that so ?" I ask , raising an eyebrow at her. "Darling , you have now idea of what I'm capable of." 

____

Damn, I didn't realize that chapter was so short. Just added a little more to the upcoming readers :)