Prologue

"Arrrgh..." I groaned as I dragged myself around the track field in my gym clothes.

Some girls passed by to give me a few quick pats on the back and cheered me on. This is really embarrassing, I'm just not physically active as the others.

I sighed and stopped at a water station nearby me. A friend of mine, Lee Sugyeong, handed me a cup to drink. "Here you go. I don't know how you're this tired already, but Kim Bora is Kim Bora."

I rolled my eyes at her, drinking the cup that she gave me and wiped my lips after. "Whatever, you know I'm not an athletic person."

She shrugged, "You still look sexy in that outfit for a non-athlete. I mean, just look at those curves!" The dumb girl nudged me while I was giving her a disgusted look.

I pinched her arm and she backed up, rubbing the spot where I had pinched her. "Fine, you're ugly!"

I slapped the same spot she rubbed as hard as I could and she puffed her cheeks out in anger, "What do you want me to say?!"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, smiling at her attempts that were supposed to make me feel better, "I'm just gonna go. Thanks for the water though, I'll see you later." I waved her goodbye and walked off.

I was heading my way towards the changing room until suddenly my attention turned to the bushes rustling outside of the fence. "That's strange..." I thought as I changed my direction towards the fence.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my mouth to speak out loud. "Is there someone in this bush?"

There was more rustling, but in the end, it was just a squirrel.

I shrugged and turned around to leave.

"Oh shit, I'm going to be late!" I heard a voice yell out. I immediately turned back around and before me was a beautiful girl with short, black hair and pretty legs. She was getting ready to run into the fence like a moron though-- or so I thought.

The girl actually jumped over the fence, she looked super cool. The thing is though... She kneed me in the forehead and apparently I blacked out.

Can this day get any worse? Like seriously.

------------------------------------------------------

hi there